CHAPTER 8: Dare No Truth

# CHAPTER 8

Beca's POV

I'm still shock of what I saw a while ago. How did they- my god. Is Stacie cheating? Oh no. I still don't know who's her company with a while ago. Did Aubrey invited her or Emily? Or Cynthia Rose? But she's sitting next to Emily? I'm still not sure if Emily was really with her or she just sit beside her to flirt with her. Besides, everyone knows that Emily has a huge boner to Stacie that's why I'm still not yet texting her. Well that's just another reason why except Chloe will be jealous.

Other than that I also saw that they are drinking beer with Aubrey.

As far as I know Aubrey didn't know Stacie yet. We just knew her in the Unlucky Thirteen coz Cynthia Rose recommended her to be one of them base on her IQ.

Dude, still they have sex. Their moans are still echoing to my ears. Gosh. I'm thankful that I have a tight tuck right now.

"Hey baby. Party is over. It's already 12. Let's go?" Chloe seductively said and tried to pull me but I didn't let her. We're here at the side of the pool. Sitting. Watching the stars in the sky while drinking our booze. Every guest were already gone hour ago because Emily told them that the party was over. I'm a bit sober and Chloe became more touchy. Her eyes were a bit red too sign that she's really drunk. This is the second time I saw her drunk. I remembered the day she was so drunk and she tried to kiss me. "Why?"

I smirked. "I'll call them to play with us."

"I mean, why are you smiling?" She husked and kissed my cheek.

"Nothing. You're just so naughty." She playfully smiled and was about to kiss me again when I avoid it. "ANYWAYS, we will gonna play and this the first time I insist." She put her arms around my waist.

"Play what?" She whispered and kissed my shoulder.

"Drinking games. Like truth or dare?"

"I'd like that if you'll add sex on it." Chloe husked and kissed my neck.

"Chloe. We did it today like 3 times? Aren't you aware of that?" I said as I tried to resist her.

She nibbled my ear and whispered, "I'll never get tired of you."

"You're worst." I said and called all of them to gather to the pool while Chloe kept on kissing my neck. Soon, I saw them walking towards us. I gently pushed Chloe and she hissed. Emily said she was with Stacie so I told her to bring Stacie who she said was drunk and already sleeping so I didn't force her. Now I know who she was really with.

"Please gather around." I told them. They already wearing there pajamas while me and Chloe was still in our swimsuit. "We will be playing something. I know some of us already knew each other. SOME of us really don't." I smiled and met Aubrey's blank stares. Chloe leaned on my shoulder as a sign of she's sleepy.

"What are we gonna play?" Flo asked.

"My god. This six are playing the whole time!" Emily said and point to Flo, Fat Amy, Ashley, Jessica, Cynthia and Lilly who was sitting next to each other.

Sitting arrangement:
Me - Chloe - Emily - Aubrey - Fat Amy - Flo - Jessica - Ashley - Lilly - Cynthia

"Your birthday is over so move on." Fat Amy blurted. "We don't have something to do other than exposing our body. There wasn't any booze available. My boyfriend wasn't here. Also we don't like to go to the pool coz we're worried about its water. It's gross if someone who's lazy rascal pee there."

"Wait. You have a boyfriend?" Aubrey asked.

"Did I say I have?" Fat Amy asked suspiciously.

"We just played hide and seek okay? We didn't kill people." Flo blurted.