CHAPTER 13: Missing You Like

# CHAPTER 13

Beca's POV

Early in the morning, I'm here at my dorm with the girls. We're figuring what we will gonna do after the disappearing of Aubrey and Chloe. Why Genesis isn't sending us anything!? Is this a surprise attack? They don't fight like that!

Sun Tzu said in his book that if you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

And oh my god. I don't know if I really know them. The percentage of knowing them is only 51%. I know their faces but some of them still remain mystery to me. They might change plans as well as how they work if possible.

Ugh.

I'm over thinking and it's not helping!

The girls has there own doings.

As usual, Emily and Flo are playing their phones on my bed. Ashley, Jessica and Lilly sleeping on the couch while sitting, they're hugging each other. I'm in front of my computer while Fat Amy was beside me, reading a book entitled Romeo and Juliet. I rolled my eyes.

I took my phone and see if someone message me.

Unfortunately, no one.

"Isn't suspicious that no one is informing us about Aubrey?" I asked that made them looked at me. "What?"

"Is it really Aubrey or Chloe? You're so concern to Aubrey when in fact she almost died last year when you order her jump with Cynthia in the helicopter that was on fire and they fell in the ocean. They are lucky Emily was riding a jetski." Fat Amy said.

"That's the reason why I order her. The helicopter was on fire! Isn't reasonable?"

"But she couldn't swim."

"So, you're saying to me that I should not order her to jump for her to die in the helicopter?"

"Still you love Chloe." Fat Amy said and acted as if she zip her mouth.

"Beca has a very chaotic mind. She said the other week she loves Chloe then after a week again she would say she just like her but she screamed like there's no tomorrow like.. seriously? I'm not as stupid as Chloe."

"Don't call her like that-

"See? How protective.."

"Can you shut up?" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"At least you're not like the student in Chemistry Class I attended last wednesday." Flo blurted. Exactly changing the subject. "Chem students almost poison with barium cyanide that exploded in the face of one of the students. She's in the hospital as of now."

"Who is she?" Fat Amy asked. She looks so curious about it. "Do you know her?"

"I don't know but I know her name. Shierra. Shierra Lee."

[A/N: she's in the 1st part.]

Oh.

I think I already heard that name.

"I think I knew her." Fat Amy said. "I can't just remember where I heard that."

"Yeah and I fucking hate it when hours passed and we're not doing anything but to talk about others."

"Okay Beca. We're just waiting for Aubrey's heart to send in a box." Fat Amy joked. "Seriously. We can't do anything about it for now except to wait. We don't have any idea where they were. If they were really together or not. We need to make sure of it. Just calm your tits there shorty." I rolled my eyes. She closed the book and looked at me. "I have a question."