CHAPTER 5: Seven Beautiful Things

# CHAPTER 5

A/N: WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! BECHLOE SMUT! BECHLOE SMUT! BRUTALITY PRESENT TOO!
Ps. Expect more smut after this chapter.
Pps. This is RATED M story so read at your own risk.
Pppps. NARRATOR'S POINT OF VIEW.
------

Since they came home, Chloe kept on talking and talking. She even yelled at Beca a lot. She's rambling in frustration around the room and the brunette was sitting at the bed while her head down. Beca looks like a poor puppy being scolded by her owner. She didn't even let Beca speak for a minute. The brunette tried to hug her but she threatened her that if she come even a meter away to the redhead she will left her alone.

"THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU ALMOST DROOL IN OTHER GIRL AND THIS IS TOO MUCH- Fuck. SHE KISSED YOU! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! WHO THE FUCK IS SHE TO KISS YOU? IS SHE YOUR EX?-" Beca was about to answer her when she yelled at her face again. "SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. I DON'T NEED YOUR ANSWER. My god. YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M DYING TO KILL HER THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER COZ YOU LOOK AT HER THE WAY YOU LOOKED AT ME. SHE'S SO PERFECT THAT I WANT HER TO DIE IN FRO- Fuck." Chloe's cute voice roared as she sat on the couch and held her head. Beca was so thankful that her dorm is a soundproof. The brunette was about to sit beside her when Chloe yelled again. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME. GO! BRUSH YOUR TEETH! USE ALL THE FUCKING MOUTHWASH! WASH YOUR FACE! WASH YOUR BODY BEFORE YOU FUCKING TOUCH. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!- AND DON'T BITE YOUR LIPS! YOU WILL SWALLOW HER BACTERIA! WHAT IF SHE HAS A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE?! HIV?! AIDS!? CHICKEN FLU!?"

Chicken Flu?

Beca pressed my lips together to suppress her laugh. She find Chloe so funny at this moment instead of being scared at her. She's very jealous and overreacting. She's so cute when she's mad.

"YOU'RE SICK! GO! SHOOO! SHOOO!" Beca started to walk towards the bathroom and took a shower.

She took half an hour before she got out of the bathroom. Beca almost jump when a strong hands pulled her towards the bed and forcefully pinned her both arms at her side. She saw a pair of blue orbs staring directly to her lips.

"Chlo." She whispered that made the redhead shut her eyes for second. Beca was still wrapped with a towel that in any moment will loosen its grip on her body. Chloe opened her eyes and stared at her with full of sincerity and lust. "I-I'm still on my towel Chlo."

"I know." Chloe purred, her hands running across Beca's face and into her hair as she looked at the brunette lustfully then started to press her lips against Beca.

Their lips met softly at first though the tenderness didn't last long, a desire being realized in both of them that coupled with Chloe's still present anger caused the kiss do intensify instantly. Chloe licked Beca's slightly parted lips, asking her entrance. The brunette gladly open her mouth and their tongues started clashing and teeth crazing as they fought for dominance.

Chloe started to grope her hand down the piece of fabric that was wrapped up Beca's body. The brunette let her hands become tangled in Chloe's hair, alternating between tugging at it and pushing the redhead face closer to her as they exchange sweet open-mouth kisses. Chloe's taste makes her insanity overwhelmed. Chloe's nails raked up and down her side as she attached her lips to Beca's neck, alternating between kissing her sensitive skin and sucking at her pulse point and along her collar bone. This building sensation Chloe was hearing from Beca's mouth was making her drive to the edge of wanting more.

Chloe stopped for a while and reposition herself to straddle to Beca's crotch. She immediately pulled her own top off over head without breaking her stares on the brunette's navy blue eyes, leaving her black lace bra then after that she took off her pants. Showing her also lace panties. She seductively put her hair on the other side before proceeding on kissing Beca again. Chloe want to do this thing a long time ago but Beca kept on rejecting her. This time if someone interrupt them again, she will really kill them.