Busted

NightHoof's P.O.V

         We arrived back home. We were the first ones to leave, is that normal?! I looked over at AutumnLeaf, who looked sully about something. She slowly walked over to the den then BlueHeart called her over, "Hey AutumnLeaf, ShootingStar needs you. She's at the entrance." I made my way over to my den, not wanting to get in the middle of whatever's happening!

                                                                                        AutumnLeaf's P.O.V

            I arrived back home, feeling...weird. I noticed ShootingStar's behaviour towards me totally changed after the gathering was dismissed. I glanced at her, wait, what? She was walking back out. Thank god! I think I'm safe now! I put my head up and trotted to my den- "Hey AutumnLeaf, ShootingStar needs you. She's at the entrance."
      Ok forget everything I said about being safe! I turned and faced BlueHeart. "Yes BlueHeart.." I slowly walked to the entrance. ShootingStar was waiting for me, oh sh!t! I looked up, my jaw dropped a little and my ears went up, alert. DeerStar and DeadTail were with her, DeadTail has my same expression. I looked at him and pinned my ears for a moment.
     "We have some news to discuss, apparently," said DeerStar. His voice didn't seem to pleasing. I was always frightened by him. He's actually my age, we are only a few rises apart. And damn, he was a feisty little fly! Always hurting every foal in the den, even tho he said he was just play fighting. He never obeyed any horse, not even LeopardStar, the leader in our younger days.
     ShootingStar snorting, interrupting my thoughts. "Now listen here you two,  I know you don't have a great past, I'm ok with that! It's just you need to move on. I know you both miss MoonHoof, but shes... gone. She's safer up there, put it that way." DeadTail, as always, did look interested. What a b!tch!
     "That's right. And I know, I miss my mate to, but I needed to move on. You do to! And if I hear about you two arguing and fighting again-!" ShootingStar looked at him, he stopped talking. "That's enough now! We should get back to out herd, it getting late." She looked up at the moon, I peeked. Man, it was late!
     They talked for a second before I was alone with ShootingStar. She flicked me with her tail and we walked back, I trailed behind her. I didn't bother eating and fell right asleep on my hay, in my den, in this herd.

                                 I sighed. I regret everything...