First Day

After the gathering, I went to my teacher AutumnLeaf. She was walking over to a part of out territory. "Hey AutumnLeaf, where are you going?"
"To bed," she responded.
"Wh...where do I go?"
"Ugh. Follow me," she said, a little mad. "Hey AutumnLeaf, where are you going," a buckskin horse said. "I'm going to take NightHoof to the other area, why," she said, cheering up a little.

"Oh nothing, heh." After he said that he turned his head like as humans would blush.

"Oh ummm, ok. Lets go NightHoof." We trotted across the clearing to what I'm guessing is the students den. "Thanks. By the way, who was that horse you were talking to back at your sleeping area?" "Oh him, he um, he's ButterTail," she said. I laughed in my head at the name. "Well to get off that subject, here is where you are sleeping." She pointed her head to the den. It was covered in leaves and vines. "Ok, goodnight." "Night," she responded as she trotted to the fighter/teacher den. I walked in the den and saw a few piles of hay. I also saw 2 horses my age, then about 4 or 5 foals. "Welcome NightHoof," a voice said. It was a little gray pony with no socks and a star. "I am the foal-watcher, but I will be assigning you your sleeping area. It is right over here follow me," she said. We walked over to a pile of hay on the back wall. I mentally sighed at the pile of hay and started to fix it as the gray pony walked away.

Tomorrow is the first day of training.

I was awoken by the sound of foals screaming and cantering around the den. I stood up and saw the other two horses my age. I was brave enough to walk over to them. One was pitch black and the other was a brown appaloosa with one sock. "Hi, I'm NightHoof," I said. They looked at me for a while and the all black one finally said something. " Hi, I'm RockHoof and thats CookieHoof." "Hi RockHoof and CookieHoof," I replied. I herd ShootingStar neigh for a gathering and all the foals quieted down and left. Me, CookieHoof and RockHoof all went as a group. I saw all the dams, their foals, aged horses, students and fighters, but not teachers. Then I saw ShootingStar and her co-leader BlueHeart talk, then ShootingStar left the hill and BlueHeart took over. Instead of watching BlueHeart I watched ShootingStar quickly trot to the fighters/teachers den. " Since umm, well, we had to cancel part of training to saw welcome NightHoof to your first day of training," he said, everyone staring at me. "We will take it easy on you for the first few days then it will be a little more challenging." STILL.......... everyone staring at me. This is awkward I thought. "And well umm, NightHoofs lesson is canceled cause AutumnLeaf got sick overnight," said BlueHeart. "Oh..OK." "You will be free to look around our camp and our camp only, understand?" "Yes," I said, bowing my head and lifting my right hoof in respect. After the gathering was dismissed I walked over to my spot of hay and took a nap. I dreamed about running in the herd, being the leader. It was so real I could almost feel it.