My questions...answered!

While me, AutumnLeaf and the other mare were talking PrairieStar called the gathering. We all crowded around, separating by herds.
"Thank you all for attending this gathering, we are going to start with the RiverHerd leader, ShootingStar." PrairieStar announced. She backed up a few steps and ShootingStar stood in front.
"Welcome back to this gathering, it means a lot to my herd. We have bad and good news." Her eyes filled with despair "Bad news first. We have lost one of our greatest herd members, FireTail, a few rises back." She bowed her head down, all the leaders did. The crowd slowly started to, RiverHerd being the first. I saw DeadTail out of the corner of my eye, he looked uninterested. We all resumed the talk. "But, some good news! We have a new student for AutumnLeaf. NightHoof, please step forward." She looked at me, all the leaders did. I stood next to the rock with AutumnLeaf. I held my head high and parked out slightly. "NightHoof was brought by FireTail, and for FireTail to bring in a complete strange horse is... Unusual. And me personally-" She looked down at me "-I think he's special, in some sort of way."
She nodded down to us, AutumnLeaf went back into he group, I followed her.
"Thank you ShootingStar," said DeerStar. They looked at eachother, now that I see them standing side by side, they looks almost the same. They whispered a few things before DeerStar talked about his herd, then PrairieStar. Nothing to interesting. I was kinda boarded out actually.
"And by the powers of StarHerd, we dismiss this MoonShine gathering. Thank you everyone for joining us here tonight. And may all of you be blessed by our ancestors of StarHerd," PrairieStar announced. But, wait! Did DeerStar and ShootingStar talk about the...problem. ShootingStar returned to the herd, she looked at me, then AutumnLeaf, her eyes said everything.

Oh no!!....