Really?!

I woke up in the spot I fell asleep, it was ok. Shady with a little light. I am hungry, well I guess grass and flowers will have to do. I walk out, stretching as I go. I trot up the hill and go the way that NightMare and SweetHoof went. I saw the beginning of Glidder Creek. I take a sip and look across the creek. I saw a flick of a tail from a tree, a bright orange-red tail, it looked like fire! I thought for a moment, maybe its FireTail from yesterday. Who knows. I nickered and went back to drinking, I'm guessing that horse saw me. He turned around and his ears went up, alert. "Hey you, who are you and what are you doing here,"he said, a little angry. "I'm umm, getting a drink wh..why?" He responded," Oh nothing. You see, this is Glidder Creek. Are you part of RiverHerd, no, so you're not really supposed to be drinking out of this, but I guess I can let you slide."

"N..no, I'll just go," I said, unsure if this was a trick. "Hey come here, I need to tell ya something." I was shocked, but I did as he said. I turned around, putting one hoof in the creek to make sure it wasn't to cold, then quickly crossed. "What's your name, I'm FireTail," he said. I knew it!

"I'm Midnight."

"Aaahhhh I see, runner are ya?"

"W..what's that?"

"I horse that's not in the herds, unless you are?"

"No, I'm not."

"Good," he said. "I'm part of RiverHerd, been there my whole life, so 26 years."

"Wow! That's a long time!" I say out loud. I whisper,"I wish I was part of RiverHerd too."

"What was that?" "Nothing!" I say, suprised he herd that. "Do you wanna be parta RiverHerd do ya?"

"N..no...fine yes," I spit out. "Well, I have an idea, just follow me, and be quiet," he whispers. He starts to walk, trot, then canter off. He was fast for his age. After a few minutes he skids and stops. "Be still and quite, ok?" "Ok." I watch him go off and back into the heart of his territory. "There you are I was looking for you? Did you watch them," a horse trots up to him. She is a dark gray with the highest socks I've ever seen. "Yea I found one, but umm, he.." "He what?" FireTail was cut off by the mare. "He followed me and he wants to be part of our herd," said FireTail, some horses looked at him, some in shock, some in anger. "Come on out Midnight," said FireTail. I was shaking as I slowly walked out. Everyone stared at me. "This is Midnight, he is a runner but he was part of Will's barn," he said, he even sounded a little nervous. "Well greetings Midnight. I'm ShootingStar, sure you can't be a harm if old wise FireTail let you in," she said calmly, everyone still staring at me. "Ummm... y..yea." I was stuttering. After that she looked at me for a good 20 seconds then walked up to me and sniffed me, circling me, still, sniffing me. "He smells fine, he kinda smells like NightHerd's forest, don't you think?" FireTail immediately walked up to me and sniffed me half as long as ShootingStar did. "Shall we," said FireTail. "We shall," responded ShootingStar. She turned around and went up a very tiny hill, only about 4 feet. "Gather around," she said. All the horses went and gathered around the hill,"Follow me," said FireTail. I did. We were at the back of the group. "Welcome to our gathering, this is a mandatory time to say this. AutumnLeaf, come." A light brown-and-white pinto-loosa trotted up on the hill. "I have to say, this ceremony is all thanks to FireTail, so thank you." FireTail bowed his head and lifted his right-front leg off the ground. "AutumnLeaf, when your student, Mudhoof, had passed, we were all devastated," said ShootingStar.
"Y..yea," replied AutumnLeaf shyly. "To the new horse in this herd, I would like to welcome MidNight, but as NightHoof. And for you AutumnLeaf, NightHoof is your student." AutumnLeaf nuzzled her and so did I. "Training for our new student starts in two sunsets. Gathering dismissed," she finally said. I was so excited I could barely breathe. I was in RiverHerd.
                                                                                           My dreams are coming true!

                                                                Hi guys! Sorry it's been forever, I've had literally no time.         
                                                             But if you don't read Warriors, I am gonna have every leaders
                                                             last part of first name have star. Sooooo yeaaaa XD