Confessing

I trotted around the clearing, as we had today off for the annual MoonShine gathering. I wont get to go, well probably not, and I hope AutumnLeaf doesn't go either. I finally had enough courage to go up to ShootingStar and tell her about last session. "Hey ShootngStar, I have to tell you about something." My heart was racing like a thoroughbred. "Go on, we don't have all day," she said. "Ok...."

     "Well me and AutumnLeaf were training, well, supposed to be..." "What do you mean by 'supposed to be'?" I told her," well we were on the border of RiverHerd and NightHerd and she told me to go but I kinda did and kinda didnt. I went behind a tree so she was still in my sight. Then I saw a horse come up, I think his name was DeadTail, and...,"I was interupted. "Wait. Did you say DeadTail? Oh wait just keep going, I'll save questions for last." "ok. Well, after that she metioned something about MoonHoof, being in NightHerd, and being a stablemate." ShootingStar was frozen. I'm guessing she didnt know. "Ohh, ummmm, yea. G..good talk, good talk," I said as I slowly turned and walked out of there. I dont know what to say, think or do now but at least I spilled the  barley. Is that a good thing? Who knows!

                                                               *Night Time*

     As we gathered around I became nervous. Am I going? Is AutumnLeaf going? What is ShootingStar gonna say to DeerStar?? UGGH so nerved by all these questions. Well her and BlueHeart are there now. "Thank you all for attending this gathering, as this is a special one. The first MoonShine gathering of the yeear!" All the horses neighed and reared in excitment. As the old elder tales say, if you go to the first and last MoonShine gathering of the same year, you will be granted luck for you life. "I am taking NightMare, SnowTail, RustLeg, AutumnLeaf and NightHoof." Two of my three questions were answered. Me and AutumnLeaf are going, but one still remains.

                                          What will ShootingStar say to DeerStar?