Is That RiverHerd!?

After the trucks and trailers left I was calmed down. I cantered trough the plain and onto Saddle Mountain. I saw a little foal, he/she was just grazing. "Hey little foal, where are your parents?"
"Oh, ummm, hi, you see, I'm not supposed to talk to strangers."
"Oh, well, I just wanted to make sure you were ok. Are your parents around?"
"Yea, I'm just on my free time break from training."
"Training from what?" I asked curiously.
"Life skills, DUH! Are you messed up in the head or something?"
I was furious," What did you say?"
"I SAID ARE YOU MESSED UP IN THE HEAD!" Screamed the foal, ringing my eardrum from her high pitched voice.
"Oh you little...", I was about to kick her but then another horse came cantering over to what I'm guessing was her foal. "Honey what's wrong?"
"He's a meanie", The foal said, acting like she was born 2 days ago. The all black horse looked at me, her eyes pierced my soul. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" She screamed, rearing and preparing to attack. I was clueless on what to do. She kicked me side. Then I decided to fight back. I turned around and bucked her. She fell to the ground, but got right back up. "Ohh, ummmmm, sorry?" I didn't know what to say. "I.its ok", she said. A little weak. "My name is NightMare and this is my foal SweetHoof. I am a RiverHerd dam and she is a fighter in training, so a student", she said proudly.
"WAIT! OMG YO..YOU ARE PART OF RIVERHERD, I SWEAR TO GOD IM DYING RIGHT NOW!" I was so excited.
"Umm, mom, what's so great about RiverHerd?"
"I don't know honey, he's just weird." They walked away.
"Wait! Where are you going?" I asked curiously.
"Well she needs to get back to training, FireTail isn't patient!" She turned and kept walking. I was so so sooo happy I got to meet horses of RiverHerd. Well I quests I should eat and find a spot to rest, it's gonna be dark soon.

                                  Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been uploading anything recently, I've been
                                  busy. But hopefully I can upload more then usual since the weekend
                                  is soon AND Thanksgiving break. BYEEE BOIIII!!!!!!