"Hi David, how are you feeling" a tall nurse walked in and looked at my chart.

"Arm is on fire ... Could you tell me if my girlfriend is okay her name is Janae Nicole Santos!?" I spoked rushed.

The nurse looked at me like I had three heads.

"Whoa, calm down David. I need you to relax. Now I don't know anything about your girlfriend but I can go find out for you. I just need you to remain calm and take a deep breath" she put down my charts and took a look at my arm.

I took a deep breath and sighed, I wasn't sure what to think, I didn't know who shit about Jay but that they had rushed her to the emergency room.

"She's pregnant" I said lowly.

"Okay, so she might be on the maternity ward, they have their own emergency room for expecting mothers on a different floor" she reassured me.

"In the mean time, I need to get your x-rays done" she smiled.

***

After waiting an hour for my results, a doctor came in followed by Bully, who looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Sir you can't be in here a nurse" came after him.

"Thats my little brother!" He said and kept walking towards me.

I was high off of some good pain killers and laughed at how stressed Bully looked.

"Hi Mr. Brewster, Im Dr. Léon, how are you ?"

"I'm okay"

"So I got your X-ray results,  I was told they think you tried to stop the air bag"

I shook my head, I had no clue. I couldn't remember.

"Well the good news is you fractured you forearm, it's not broken" he smiled.

"He's gonna need cast?" Bully asked.

"A splint, but I will need to place you forearm in the right position which may hurt a bit" he admitted.

"Let's just get it over with, my girlfriend is in here and I need to go check on her" I said, which made Bully look at me quickly.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Nothing"

"It's not nothing, you know something" I looked at him.

"Dave chill out"

The doctor started getting ready to help fit my splint.

"Doc, can we move this along, I need to see my baby" I sat up, hurting myself.

"Fuck!" I yelled when the doctor placed my arm in the proper position.

"Whoa there, lay back Mr. Brewster, after I fix your forearm and a little bit of pain killers you'll be feeling a little better" he examined my arm.

"Bully" I looked over to him.

"How you knew I was here?"

"I'm your emergency contact Dave" he said getting annoyed.

"You know where Jay is ?" I asked him.