Chapter 76

Janae

"I cant believe you got me helping you do this dumb shit, ain't you flying next weekend to Cali?"

"Yesssss"I laughed.

"You like doing dumb shit, don't you?"

"A little pay back for making me break"

"You broke on your own terms though!" Lisa laughed.

I was currently having Lisa help me create a few fake hickeys on my neck and chest. It was Thursday night and I was alone in Dave's apartment since I didn't have class or clinical today. He was in school until 5 and going to the studio after, so I didn't expect him back until 9 or 10 tonight.

As I sat at home all day doing some reading, I decided to play a little prank on him that would definitely get me killed but would be so worth in the end when he realized it was all fake.

"You don't think this fool going to go ape shit?"

"Yes I do think so, but he's all bark no bite" I laughed, Lisa shook her head.

"I wish you would record this shit, so I could see it"

"Negative, he might break that shit after. I don't need that happening AGAIN!"

"He might break that shit either way" she teased.

"Stop!!"

"This shit do look type real"

We both looked in the mirrior, she planted one slightly closer toward the back of my neck since he knew that was my spot.

I knew I had to somehow make the apartment look like I had someone over, so I was going to just have me and Lisa eat dinner and drink some wine, and leave a semi mess in the living room. Dave knew I never worked in messes and never left his crib in a mess period. So I knew he would look around and not understand what happened.

"So what do you think will happen after you tell him it's a prank ?" Lisa helped me clear up my makeup from the bathroom.

I had to make myself look cute but also like I've been home chilling all day.

"I'm not sure, probably go smoke to calm down, I don't know" I laughed.

"I'll pray for your survival" she shook her head.

"What should I wear?" I brought my makeup into the room, looking through my duffel bag.

"Something comfy, but cute!"

***

"Yeahhhhhh, he's going to kill you"

Lisa and I sat down to our fancy fake dinner at the table.

"And you're going to hide the food?" She shook her head.

"I gotta act like I didn't cook for him"