Stubborn Yankumi!!

Start from the beginning

"What are you guys doing?" Takeda asked in a low voice.

"Iie..betsuni.." Uchi and Noda answers and then they decided to walk off.

Takeda enters and then he saw Yankumi cleaning Shin's wounds. He smiled cheekily.

"So this is what they are secretly watching huh..." Takeda murmured to himself with the wide grin plastered on his mouth. He then looked at Yankumi and then he remembered that he had asked Yankumi to stay where she was as she was injured. "YANKUMI!!"

"Oh no!!" Yankumi exclaimed while Shin just smiled when he looked at her panic face.

"I asked you to stay where you are.. Baka ne.. Your head is still bleeding.." Takeda said as he neared her.

"I was just helping Sawada cleaning his wound na..." Yankumi explained.

"Hai..hai..you just lay here then..." Takeda said as he tried to prevent himself from laughing.

"EHK!!" Shin and Yankumi exclaimed.

"Your head is bleeding and it would just get worse if you walked here and there.. Just lay here while I clean your wound," Takeda explained.

"Oh..soka.." Yankumi said as she slowly lay down beside Shin.

Takeda then slowly lift off Yankumi's front hair and then he slowly cleanse the wound with water. Takeda and Shin was shocked when they realise that the wound is quite deep.

"Yankumi..the wound is deep ne.. Let's go to the doctor.." Takeda said as he looked at Yankumi.

"Iie..Im fine.." Yankumi said.

Takeda just continue to wiped and clean the wound until blood can no longer be seen. He then put a bit of medicine and then placed a huge plaster on the wound. When he had finished, he realised that Yankumi had fallen a sleep. Shin just smiled and then he motioned Takeda to help him up. Takeda helped him up. Both of them looked at the sleeping Yankumi.

"Baka.." Shin said with a smile and then whispered to Takeda. "Let's go to the 3D's room."

They walked over to the other room and then saw many of the students' wounds had been washed with the help of their so-called seniors and Takiguchi Maki-chan. Soon, Takiguchi Maki and Takiguchi Jun said that it is time for them to leava.

"Minna-san..arigatou gozaimasu..." Jun said as he and his sister bow.

"And gomennasai..for causing all the troubles.." Maki added.

"Please help us thank your teacher.." Jun added and then he held onto his sister and was about to make their way out but then stopped by Shin.

"Will they still harrassed you guys?" Shin asked as he held onto Takeda.

"We will move from here. We decided to stay at uncle house far from here.." Jun said with a smile.

"Oh..soka.." Takeda said with a smile.

"If you guys need any help, do come to us ne.." Kamiya said as he slowly get up with Uchi's help and walked towards them.

"Hai..arigatou.." Jun said and the he and Maki bowed one last time and then they walked off.

Their glimpse soon disappear in the dark and then Takeda get Shin to sit down as they decided to talk for a while.

"How is Yankumi?" Kazama asked.

"She is sleeping..but her cut is big.." Takeda answered as he recalled cleaning Yankumi's wound.

"Will she be okay? Why not bring her to the doctor?" Ogata asked while Kamiya, Odagiri and Honjo nodded their heads in agreement.

"That baka refused.." Shin said as he recalled how stubborn Yankumi is.

They just smiled and then looked around at all their friends that is already fast a sleep. Their seniors decided to spent the night there to just in case something else happened, except for Kuma who had to go home to his family that will be worried sick. Shin slowly get up with the help of Takeda and made his way to his room with Uchi, Minami, Noda, Yabuki, Odagiri, Tsuchiya and Hyuuga following him. He had asked them to sleep over at the teacher's suite that he is sharing with Yankumi. They enter quietly and then space themself out within the room. Shin steal a few glances at the sleeping Yankumi before he fell a sleep at his bed after a while.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Morning soon arrives and for the first time, Yankumi had woken up without the help of anybody or even watch. She had gotten uo due to the headache that she felt. She looked around and saw her former students sleeping. She sat on the bed thinking a few things that had happened. She sighed at the thought what else could happen during their holiday.

"Why must the plan I make goes wrong everytime?" Yankumi said out loud, without realising that Shin had already woken up.

"Nothing goes as plan, remember.." a voice said and that made Yankumi turned and realise it is Shin.

"Sawada.." Yankumi said with a smile. "Ohayou.."

"Yankumi, what is today's plan? Can't be sleeping all the way right?" Shin teased Yankumi.

Yankumi just gave him a deathly stare before she think of a game that she could play with them. After a while, she smile which tells Shin that she had thought of something that the students might nit agree with.

"I know just the game that we can play.." Yankumi said.

"Don't tell me...." Shin said as he remember one common game that Yankumi just love.

"Hai..Kick the can!" Yankumi exclaimed.