Intro/Meet the Characters

[Warning, rambling up ahead. Feel free to skip to part 2]

Imagine a world where... Oh, I already gave this whole spiel. I'd just like to offer a foreword... I LOVE THESE CHARACTERS SO MUCH AND I HOPE TO BRING THEM TO LIFE ONCE AGAIN!!!!

So, if you didn't read my description, this is a story about four VERY NORMAL teens who take their brunt of their powers in different ways... I mean-- you can't have a boy prone to the affinity over darkness without going mad, can you? Or a girl who would have reality bending not go crazy? What about a shy girl diving into her own mind too far, the raving moon sending her into lunacy? What about Charlie whose open mind goes far beyond her own reach?

All this, and more.

Yep. This is going to be interesting. These are the faces of the characters, the first few chapters may feel a little slow, but that's going to change at about chapter 7 or 9. I'm not too sure yet. 

SO sit back, relax, and read on. This is going to be an interesting one, trust me.

If it doesn't reach your expectations, apologies! I can only write at my level. Whichever one that is. Although, I will strive to reach above my capabilities. If I have any. OH MY GOSH, THEY'RE RIGHT, I really am arrogant. Oh geez, sorry about that. I'll also tone down my personality. If anything, I'm humble when I'm not being arrogant. Call it my Gemini twin!!

Meet Rhea: 

This girl is one of my most absolute favorite characters that I have ever created/written into life!! I seriously find it hard to part with her and the rest of the gang, knowing that the original series is going to end soon

This girl is one of my most absolute favorite characters that I have ever created/written into life!! I seriously find it hard to part with her and the rest of the gang, knowing that the original series is going to end soon... I'll upload it on here. Both sides of the story, featuring everybody's points of views. Question, should it be in 3rd or in 1st?

Meet Levi:

Levi has a lot on his plate no matter the story he is written into

Levi has a lot on his plate no matter the story he is written into... Almost as if the Keepers had designed it that way... Hahaha *coughs NOT ME!!! *coughs*
This is one of Wynter's characters, but I'm writing them all anyway because there's an epic conclusion that HASN'T BEEN WRITTEN AND I'M SO SAD yet in the actual books/novels/stories. Anyway, Wynter had chosen a newer pic for him, but I REALLY like this one. It seems to be more... Levi. Once you get to know him, you might understand. :)