Chapter 6

Before you guys read this, I just wanna tell you guys that I published a new story called "Lasting Love". It is a collaboration with ASuansing06 I hope you guys will like the new story!

Mitsu's POV

Great, now I have to tour her. What else will be next?

When the class was finished, I stood up from the seat, not making eye contact with my seat mate, [Y/N]. I didn't notice her staring at me, until I looked to the side. She trotted closer to me. "What is it?" She rolled her eyes sarcastically as I raised an eye brow not knowing anything. "Did you already forget? You were supposed to tour me around school you idiot."

"Don't call me an idiot, you idiot." I said as I started packing my stuff and hurriedly walked out the door. "Hey wait! Don't leave me!" I  stopped and looked at her with a bored expression written all over my face. "Where do you wanna go first?" She stopped on her tracks and looked at me. "You wanted a tour right?" She started to think really carefully. By her attitude since childhood, I'm thinking she wants to go somewhere quite, somewhere I would like to go.

"I wanna go to....... Your favorite place in school." I looked at her for a moment then started to think of where actually is my favorite place. I, then grabbed her hand and said, "Follow me."

I led her to my favorite place, the rooftop. The roof top is really quite and peaceful, I can even call this place home, not to mention the sky because there isn't a roof at all. I looked at her. Her eyes was closed and she was feeling the hair through her pale skin.

When we were children, I would always see her being alone sometimes and just closing her eyes, laying on the grass, spreading her arms wide. I still can't imagine I'm seeing her again. This is really unexpected. I leaned in closer to her, my nose almost touching hers. I was going to do it but I pulled myself away from her before she noticed. I felt eyes that were sending daggers at me.

Kairo's POV

Mitsu. That boy. How dare he gets hear [Y/N] like that? I'll have to tell Akiro this since he's not here yet. I'll be getting ready for 'that' moment Mitsu. Get ready 'cause I have a big surprise for you.

Author~chan
Long time no published chapters!! I had tests so I couldn't write that much. Very sorry. I will start writing A LOT MORE! I promise! Peace out!