First day of School

[Y/N] POV

I woke up be the sound of my alarm ringing. I turned around the other way hoping it would stop. I turned to my alarm clock and reached out my hand to stop it almost breaking the whole thing. I turned around once again not even looking at the time. I heard the door creaked and footsteps coming closer to me.

"[Y/N]..... Wake up already." That has got to be Kairo's voice. No doubt. "No... I'm still sleepy as hell." I felt someone shake me force fully."[Y/N]! Wake up already it's 7:00!" Akiro said in a loud way that made me sook my self in reality. I stood up as fast as I can and head to the bathroom. I washed myself and changed to my clothes I went down the stairs as fast as my feet can carry me. I put on my shoes and packed some of my unpacked stuff in my bag. "I'm ready." I went outside and saw the twins already there.

"[Y/N], you should have eaten breakfast first. It's still 6:30." Kairo said as he looked at his watch. My head tilted to the side. I haven't checked the time yet didn't I? I looked at my watch and saw that it was still 6:30. I looked at the person who tricked me and he was covering his mouth trying to hold in his laugh. Once he noticed, he removed his hands that was covering his mouth and laughed so hard at me. "Grrrrrr. Let's just go to school!" I motioned my hand to them so that we can go to school already.

Timeskip

When we arrived in school, we all looked at our schedules. We have some same classes and some different ones. "My first class is Art. I gotta go now." Before I could turn around, I felt two hands grab both my arms. The twins were holding my arms. They were both having a light pink tint on there cheeks.

"I-I'll see you later [Y/N]." Akiro started. "And sorry for the trick I did earlier." I smiled widely at him. I saw a dark glare from Kairo. I turned to face him. He now has a smile. "See you later!" He kissed my cheek which made ma blush. Then they both let go of my arms. I returned the smile as I turned around and started walking towards my class. I looked back at them and made a small wave.

When I was in class, I sat at the back. I didn't notice someone sit beside me as I look outside the window which had cherry blossoms blooming beautifully. I wasn't making eye contact with my seatmate neither my other classmates. I just kept looking at the window. When the teacher came in, I managed to make a good posture and make a small smile.

"Okay class. We have a transfer student today. Whoever this transfer student is please introduce yourself." The teacher said boringly. I stood up hesitantly. "My name is [Y/N] [L/N]. Please take care of me." I heard whispers as I sat down on my chair. "[Y/N]?" I heard my seatmate whisper. I turned to see who it was and it was.........Mitsu. "Mitsu?" The teacher raised an eyebrow knowingly. "Because you two know each other, Mitsu Akiyama, Please show her around the school." We both had our eyes widened. "Y-Yes ma'am."

Btw Mistu is 15

Author~chan

Next chapter will be where the yandere part starts. Peace out!