My New Family

This book is a little crappy from the beginning but it gets a lot more better when you read further.

[Y/N] POV

                             ~Flashback~

I was in an adoption center and had many friends there. "[Y/N]! Let's play together!" Mitsu yelled. (Mitsu is your friend)

"Okay!" I yelled back. I ran up to him.

Mitsu is my first love. He always treated me kindly. He always protected me from the other children when they bullied me. Until one day... There was a family that came to the adoption center and had children... Twins to be precise. Me and Mitsu were playing at the swing and heard the family talking. "Pick a sister that you want to live with Kairo and Akira. The dad of theirs said to them.

I pretended I didn't notice what they were talking about so I looked at the other direction where Mitsu is. After a few minutes I noticed that I stopped swinging on the swing and felt a tight grip on my knees. I looked down and saw two boys which were the twins.

"Oh... I'm very sor-" As I was apologizing, I was cut off by the boy that was on the left. "I want her to be our sister dad!" He pointed at me. My eyes widened because of them. The other twin at the right held my arm and dragged me towards their dad. "I want her to be our sister. I looked back at Mitsu he was in shock. Once he was back to reality, he dashed towards me. He stopped when the other twin who pointed at me earlier opened his arms out so that he couldn't go anywhere." You are not going anywhere!" The twin had those fire in his eyes. Mitsu started to panic.

Then he started to shout my name. "[Y/N]!" The dad smiled at us. "Why don't we just adopt both of them? The started to be angry. "Eeeehhhh?!?!" They walked towards their father. "We can't do that!" The twins pouted and crossed their arms. "We're only taking her." The dad looked worried for a second and calmed down. "Okay, okay" The twins both smiled at each other. They then, started to drag me outside.

Mitsu in the other hand was ordered to stay. When I noticed that tears starting to run down my cheeks, I rubbed them off so that they wouldn't notice. I'll miss you Mitsu. I can't even say those last three words I wanted to say to him. 'I Love You.'

Mitsu's POV

I'm such a coward even from the start. I wanted to protect her and be with her always but all I did was just stand by and watched. I couldn't do anything. I 'can't' do anything. I cant even say the words I wanted to say to her. I'm gonna say it now although I know this won't reach you. 'I Love You [Y/N]'

~Back to what's happening in the present~

[Y/N] POV

I was adopted by the twins. They pushed me inside the car. I hurriedly got inside the car as they pushed me. The twin on my right had blue eyes and the twin on my left had hazel eyes. Once we were in the car, the silence started. The dad noticed the cold silence so he started a conversation. "Why don't you introduce yourselves?" He said awkwardly putting on a smile on his face. The twins looked at each other at first and they both nodded in agreement. The twin on my left started. "I'm Akiro Masamune and he's Kairo Masamune. We are 11 years old." They both smiled at me.

They made me forget the pain for leaving Mitsu in the adoption center. I then, introduced myself to them without hesitation. "My name is [Y/N][L/N]. I am 12 years old." They looked at me in a daze. "[Y/N]... You're gonna be my sister. Sister [Y/N]!" Akiro said smiling at me. Kairo was just there looking at me. Once he saw me notice him looking at him, he started to blush. I'm guessing he wants to say something. "D-do you want to say something Kairo?" He blushed even harder when I pulled my face closer to his. "I-I love sister [Y/N]..... I love you."

I pulled myself back to my normal position as I felt my cheeks being warmer than usual. I saw Akiro's face being angered by Kairo. "Hey! That's not fair. I wanted to tell that to [Y/N] first!" He then, looked at me. His angered face showed a warm smile. "Sister [Y/N], I love you too." I felt my cheeks being more warmer that before Kairo said 'I Love you' too. They both hugged me tightly I can hardly breath. "Okay, okay." The grip of theirs became loose and they both looked at me. I hugged them both back. They're so cute. "Kairo, Akiro..." They tilted they're heads and was waiting for an answer. "I love you"

Author~chan

So this is going to be my second book.I wrote this book because I just LOVE yandere books. I hope you guys like it. Peace out!