Chapter 3

[Y/N] POV (after 2 years)(you are 14 and the twins are 13 years old)

As I woke up from my bed, I rubbed my eyes and looked at the side of the bed were they were sleeping and they were gone. I got up from bed and changed my clothes. I wore black shorts, a ruffled up shirt and a cardigan.

I walked down the stairs. I saw Akiro in the kitchen cooking some breakfast and Kairo playing the piano. I walked up to Kairo and started to play piano with him. He looked at me a bit shocked but smiled after wards. He had a light blush on his cheeks which made me blush a bit too. I felt my spine shiver. I felt someone staring at me.

I glanced back and saw Akiro staring at us with his dark eyes. His grip on the pan that he was holding, tightened every second. I pretended that I didn't see anything and just played the piano with Kairo. As I was playing the piano I wondered.......'Where's dad?'

Akiro's POV

How dare Kairo steal away my [Y/N]! I trusted him. We were supposed to have her. Not he was supposed to have her. Grrrr! I found myself staring at them with annoyance, anger and jealousy. Get ready to say last words soon, Kairo. I'll kill you and have [Y/N] to myself even if that's the last thing I do.

Kairo's POV

Yes! [Y/N] actually noticed me. I can imagine [Y/N] being mine forever and getting Akiro off of the picture. I plan to kill everyone who she speaks with. Unless it's a girl. If that girl ever hurts [Y/N] that will be the end of her life. She is mine and mine only. Nobody will ever take her away from my arms.

[Y/N] POV (I have been doing a lot of POV's lately)

As me and Kairo finished the piano piece, Kairo looked at me with a light pink blush  his cheeks. "I didn't know you could play the piano." I smiled at him as he blushed harder. "I usually play the piano at the orphanage. Mitsu teached me how to play it." I said the word, 'Mitsu', he had a bit of darkness in his eyes at he was glaring at me.

After a few seconds, Akiro called. "[Y/N]! Kairo! It's time for breakfast!" The darkness in his eyes faded away. I calmed down by it and stood up. I walked toward where Akiro was, which was where the kitchen was. I looked at the table. In the plates, where omelette rice. (This is the most delicious thin in the world. Just try it!)

I sat on my seat and got ready to eat. I took a bite of the food as the twins both sat on their seats. Kairo on my left and Akiro on my right. As I was chewing on my food. Savoring the taste of the food that was cooked, my name was called. "[Y/N]" Akiro started. I turned to look at him. He was smirking a bit. "You have food on the corner of your lip." He lifted up his hand, which was holding a tissue and wiped off the food that was on the corner of my lips.

"Th-thanks Akiro." I blushed a light pink as I said those words. He just smiled at me gently which made me blush redder than before. He turned to his plate where the untouched omelette was. He took his spoon and started eating. Same thing I did after my red cheeks started to fade.

(After breakfast)

"Thanks for the food"

I said in a happy tone before going out for a walk. I went out of the house smell fresh air all over [Y/C]" (your country). I started to walking forward and towards the park. I saw children running, moms' chatting and people talking. I saw a familiar face that caught my eye. It was...... Mitsu

Author~chan

Ohmahgawd!! I am so excited to do the next chapter! I left TWO cliff hangers in this chapter. Hope you guys like the  cliff hanger in the end though. Peace out!