Chapter 4

[Y/N] POV

It was

Mitsu.

He was on the swing. Before I could get out of the park, I saw him turn his head to me. He had tears in his eyes. His expression made time stop. And also, made me stop. His tears started to stop when he saw me.

"[Y/N]?"

Tears started to fall from my eyes. I ran up to him and I started to hug him really tight his bones could crack any second. He didn't even care if I hugged him too tightly, he just hugged me back.

"I-I'm so sorry....... For l-leaving you...."

More tears started to fall from my eyes. He calmed me down by rubbing my head gently.

"You didn't leave me. Because you were always in my heart. You never left me."

He hugged me tighter. I can feel tears on my shoulder.

"I-I missed you so much Mitsu."

We both broke from the tight hug that we were in.

"I missed you too [Y/N]. I missed you too."

More tears started forming in his eyes and mine. He rubbed his eyes quickly and he looked at his watch. I can see that his eyes widened for a second. He looked at me and forced himself a fake smile.

"I-I have to go now." He started his fake smile finally became a heart warming smile. "You..... You're really happy to see me....huh?" He hugged me. His hug made me warmer. It was warmer than our hug earlier.

"Of course."

" Because nothing makes me happier,"

"And nothing makes me sadder," Than you."