44. Freak Out In A Moonage Daydream

Mika

I fell asleep shortly after Julian and had the strangest dream:

I was standing next to Abraham Lincoln at a stage in Woodstock, he was dressed as one more hippie but kept his hat on which made him keep his class and formidable status. I was dressed as David Bowie, I had huge red platform boots, and a white sparkly jumpsuit, my hair was completely bleached and slicked back, I didn't have these long ass dark roots I have now. I was looking hot as hell and my butt looked amazing.
I stare at the crowd and right in the front is Julian next to Cal. Julian is smoking a cigarette and I spot the wedding ring on his finger. He actually is still wearing it to this day so the media doesn't bother him with nosey questions which is fine by me. But I'm pissed of by it inside the dream. Cal looks at me and smiles, then turns to Julian and whispers something in his ear, then Julian lifts him and presses a kiss on his forehead.
Abe Lincoln approached me and whispered something genius in my ear which I now forgot. Suddenly Cal is not there anymore and in his place is Rich. He whistles and blows me a kiss earning an eyeroll from Jules, then the music starts playing. I turn and come to find out that the musicians are Albert and Nikolai, but Fab and Nick are nowhere to be found. There are other people instead. I start singing Moonage Dream swaying my hips, It's the sexiest song to me so I'm feeling it. All the hippies are cheering, throwing rose petals at me and I'm literally Beyoncé. Though I don't like Beyoncé but you see where I'm coming from.
Then I can hear the crowd but I can only see Julian, he's alone now in the whole field. There's nobody else there. He approaches the stage and rests his elbows on the edge, looking at me calmly. At this point is like I'm still singing but not really. How do I explain it? I could hear myself  singing 'Make me baby, make me know you really care, make me jump into the air' but there was like an alternative reality in which Julian and I were staring at each other intensely. I could almost hear his thoughts.
I danced only for him to the rhythm of Albert's guitar solo. I could tell he loved me by the way he stared at me blankly.
"I love you more than I love rain" I whispered into the mic. Julian's eyes are fixated on me, his expression is still the same. Then I approach the edge of the stage to be in front of him and I kneel. I stroke his hair, I don't know why I start laughing and he chuckles. I'm suddenly serious.
"Abe" I turn. "Shoot him now, I'm feeling too much". Abraham takes his hat off and pulls out a gun from the inside. I turn to Julian again and get up now looking down at him.
"You'd understand if you saw yourself the way I do" I tell him.
"Will it be quick though?" He asks.
"I hope so" I reply when I spot Abe's gun with the corner of my eye.

Then I woke up, sobbing uncontrollably. Julian wasn't asleep on my thighs anymore, instead he was sitting on a chair in front of a console. He turns to me and his eyebrows knit together.
"Hey what happened?" He asks walking towards me and sitting by my side "Did you have a nightmare?"

"I- I'm sorry!" I burst out. He puts his arms around me and presses my head to his chest.

"It's alright" he whispers. I was surprised he didn't ask me what I was sorry for.

"I'm so fucking in love with you" I sob grabbing ahold of the collar of his t-shirt. He looks down at me.

"You don't even understand"  he says and I look up. Soon enough his lips softly stroke mine, he pulls away but I don't let him, motioning my head the way he was trying to go and making out lips meet again. His hand slides around the back of my neck making me go further into the kiss. My lips part allowing and welcoming him in. He's trying to be gentle since I'm still kinda crying but I can tell he's eager by the way his breathing shifts to a shaky one. I push him slightly to the back of the couch and sit on top of him. Julian's eyes widen but his hands automatically place themselves on my hips almost like they knew exactly what to do. I kiss him again and his hands stiffen around my body, his nails are usually kinda long and it hurts but not really, if anything at this point I love that I can make him feel that way just by kissing him. I'm surprised when Julian stops kissing me.

"Wait, get up" he tells me. I look at him confused but do as he says. He smiles and takes my hand to lead me inside the studio booth. Oh.

"It's sound proof" he informs me with a smirk  as he pushes me back against the foam covered wall. Needless to say that was so sexy I'm already wet.
We make out there for a while while we strip each other down, though Julian leaves his t-shirt on which makes me sad but I manage to touch him underneath the fabric. He throws himself on some other couch without letting go of me making me fall too. I accommodate myself on top of him and we start grinding. Julian is hard as fuck so he doesn't let me fool around for so long.

"I um, I don't have condoms here" he interrupts with his heavy breathing. I'm so horny I wave him off.

"It's fine I don't care" I quickly say. He kisses me once again as he enters me. Guys his dick is huge, I think I'm not gonna be able to get used to this ever. I moan out loud and he silences me with his mouth.

He doesn't last very long to be honest but after Julian comes he's amazingly hard still so we fuck a couple times more. I love hearing him moan and watching his face. He's either staring at me intensely or throwing his head back looking like he's dying. Sometimes he curses, which he hasn't been doing very much lately because of Cal, but I love hearing him say "fuck" again. He whispers things and chuckles.

Sometimes I'd cry and Julian would say "no, don't cry", kiss me and stroke my hair. But then again I'd tell him to fuck me "harder, bitch". You guys don't dare look at me like that, Julian can say some weird shit during sex too so I'm allowed to have a mental breakdown.
It was funny, I thought our first time having sex being boyfriend and girlfriend was gonna be some super hot movie like scene shit, but instead it's the two of us being the lamest people ever.
It's the best sex I've ever had.
Still I wouldn't have videotaped it to watch later.

☉☠︎☉☠︎☉☠︎☉☠︎☉☠︎☉☠︎☉☠︎☉☠︎☉☠︎☉☠︎
U little fuckers I hope you're fucking excited about the new voidizian music coming out.
Also this story is weird but that's the way it goes.
Ps: I know it can be sorta confusing because I write quite weirdly so if u have questions go ahead
Ps2: when u comment I log into the app and possibly write, so I got some questions for you: what do you like about the story? What do you not like? Should I speed things up?

Ok guys thanks for watching, please if u liked the video leave a thumbs up and subscribe cause I make videos every single day bye