Chapter 1

PRESENT DAY

"I'm not ever gonna see him again, don't you all morons get it? We are not seeing him again, not tomorrow, not next week, not ever."
Mika said feeling she was loosing it, her eyes were full of rage. She couldn't believe what everything had turned into.
Nikolai leaned back on the couch with his head facing the ceiling.
Fabrizio stayed quiet looking at Nick knowing he was about to explode with anger.
Nick stood up and walked up to Julian.
"This is all your f*cking fault, you scrappy piece of shit"
Julian looked in Mika's way but not straight at her. Then turned to Nick. "I love her" he objected lowly.
Mika stared at him. "I'm sorry" he continued facing the ground. He knew she was hurting and it was all his fault.
"I must leave" she said turning around and closing the door behind her. Julian stood up and quickly walked up to the door but Niko stopped him halfway.
"Julian, don't" he said interfering.
"Nikolai I really don't wanna punch you but if you don't move I'm gonna have to". They stared at each other for at least ten seconds. No one moved.
"Let him go" Nick said from the other side of the room. "He knows just right what he's getting into" Niko stepped away.
"I'm already in there. It's too late" Julian said and ran to the door.

----------------
Hey you guys! I know this is short but it's only this one. All the other chapters are gonna be a lot longer. The fic is gonna be surrounded by flashbacks, but don't worry, i will point it out at the beginning of every single one of them.
I will probably be updating tomorrow! Thanks for reading guys! And please, if you wanna keep reading please vote and/or comment. i'd love to read if you have any suggestions or even questions. Feel free to say whatever :) Xxx