Chapter 93 - Match Made In Heaven

Zacznij od początku

I can't stop thinking about him when I bet he's probably just forgotten about me....I mean one month....One fucking month and he's still hasn't cleared his head, I kissed a guy which shouldn't matter to him because technically he broke up with me!

"Tessa! Get ready for the hen party!" Karla bangs on the other.

Please lord just kill me already!

Letting out a sigh, I stand up from the floor and walk towards my wardrobe before I get changed out of my bridesmaid dress and into my outfit for the hen night.

I slowly drag my tired body towards my dressing table before I start on my make up. After an hour of me applying on my make up and doing my hair, I go downstairs where Jacobs wife Madison, my cousin Bonnie and Nicks sister are waiting for me.

"You took forever to get ready." Karla groans. "Here. Wear this!" She says and hands me my bridesmaid badge.

"Yay. Let's go." I say in a bored tone.

"Uhr girls, the limo is outside. Why don't you girls wait in there." Karla says. I start to follow them until Karla grab a hold of my wrist and pulls me back. "Not you." She says quickly. "Whats wrong?" She asks.

"I'm sober is what's wrong." I say and walk past her.

"Tessa." She tuts. "What's happened? I thought you and Marshall were back together." She says.

"And who in the hell told you that?" I laugh as I grab her wrist and drag her behind me.

"Nick." She shrugs.

"Nick." I raise my brow and turn to face her. I didn't tell her about Nick and I kissing and I hope Nick hasn't open his mouth either.

"He said that you moved back in and I thought that meant you and Marshall were back together again." She lets out a sad sigh. "You don't have to come to this hen party-" She starts but I cut her off.

"No. This is about you. Not me." I state as I quickly turn to face her. "Now. Let's go get drunk...It's your last day of freedom." I smile and quickly walk towards the limo as we laugh.

***

"Okay. You're done." I say and wave Nick away. He looks in the mirror before he picks up his shoes and walks towards the couch. I walk towards Chris and help him with his bow tie. My eyes land on Marshall who's looking for his bow tie.

Leave him alone Tess...

"You look amazing." I look away from Marshall and my eyes land on Chris. I force a smile on my lips as I finish doing his bow tie.

"You don't look bad yourself." I say, making him roll his eyes as he lets out a soft laugh.

"How's Karla doing." He asks.

"She's...Well how a bride is on her big day." I shrug. "She's nervous....Yet excited." I add.

"Any chances of me seeing her be-" He starts but I cut him.

"Nope. It's bad luck." I say, making him roll his eyes.

"You boys have ten minutes left." Bonnie knocks on the door.

Chris walks away from me and picks up his shoes before he walks towards Nick and sits down on the couch. I pick up the bow tie from the fancy box and walk towards Marshall.

"Here." I mumble and stop infront of him. Marshall doesn't say anything or push me away as I help him with his bow tie, instead he just stands there and watches me, making me nervous under his gaze.