Now..... For him , You were too pure for this world and for him

Jungkook start driving and the thoughts of his life those last few days, He didn't enter a club for a week, Didn't touch a woman , he didn't miss his job and he didn't even had the bad mood that he always wake up to...... 

Is it because of you or he's just growing up ? 

when the lighting turned green, He looked at you only to have his heart skipping a beat when he saw your eyes on him. Just by looking at you , he knew you wanted something and you knew he understands.

You smiled and looked at the radio.

" Oh!! You want some music ? " He asked and you nodded " Let's see your taste then , Play what you want..." He smiled and looked at the lighting that turned red now. 

Without waiting you took your phone and connected it to the car's radio, You played your favorite Classical piece by Bach...

The sweet Elegant music was playing while you were looking at the window as the cool breeze hitting your cheeks. Jungkook smiled at that. 

---------

" We're here.." Jungkook stopped the car and you looked around the place from the window, There was only one beautiful house, well it was more like a farm house but a little bigger.

  Confused, You looked at Jungkook who had a gentle smile on his face that  immediately softened your heart, and when he speaks, The butterflies in your stomach start dancing again " Taehyung Hyung's Grandparents live here.." He looked at the beautiful house then at you again " He asked me to grab few things from here, Then we can go to your mom's.. Okay ? "

You immediately nodded with a smile that made the man's heart jump as well... Still, He thinks it's the most beautiful smile he has ever saw, He was still wondering how or why he didn't notice the pureness in your everything till those days, or he was just ignoring it ? 

Jungkook was the type to refuse anything good just because he had many bad experiences, Just when he thoughts he won't meet the beauty of life again you showed up.

Not knowing how or why , He just took you small hand in his...

Your hand.

His weakness.

You looked at him confused and  melting on the gentle was he was holding it.

' Is this real ?' You thought 

  To him, Yous hands bore the innocence of a young girl; soft and delicate.... Is this real ? Is he that lucky ? 

" They'll love you .." Jungkook said and you became more confused on the way he's treating you all of a sudden, Did something happened ? " Let's go..." 

You nodded and walked out the car with him toward the house's door, Jungkook knocked then you both waiting till someone opened the door, An old man with a wide smile.... You smiled when you remember you have seen this smile before.

" Ohh Jungkook-ahh ...." The old man said 

" Hello Grandpa..." Jungkook hugged him and the man hugged him back but pushed him to walk toward you, From the surprise you stepped back blinking which made the old man laugh.

" Ahh This must be your wife. " He said and you blushed from the last word, It still weird saying that you were someone's wife " Aygoo She's so cute, Come in my dear..... Your Grandmother will be so happy to see you , Come On In ...." His words made you happy, The thoughts that you have never met your grandparents made you wish to call someone Grandpa or Grandma, Tho you can't say it but you can feel it , Right ?