Breeds

Werewolves

- Luna Oculos (Mooneyes): Shifts around/on crescent moons only, Looks naked, only some fur protects around the face, Can't control their shifts, Bipedal.

- Coureurs Forestiers (Forestrunners): Furry, Can control their shifts but it's difficult, Shifts around/on Full and crescent moons only, Bipedal.

- Dorn Drumeintis (Sunsleeper): Looks like a teddy bear in the face, Quick and less painful/non painful shifts, Have control but anger makes them "Wolf out" or lose their self minds, Shifts around/on full moons, Have markings/symbols, Bipedal.

- Kynigoús Aímatos (Bloodchasers): A ravenous species genetically created by hunters for hunting purposes. They are bonded with vampire DNA, track through blood, and once blood is caught they go on a ravenous hunt for it. They are often joked around being called "Bloodhounds", they can only change after a sufficient amount of blood has been consumed. Usually for a few good hours it takes six quarts. Fur is their natural hair color, Short hair, Long snout, Floppy ears, Quadrupedal.

- Loup Garou: Le Loup Garou is from French Canadian folklore that is said to be able to shift into five different forms. Though, due to many different stories Loup Garou could not be a werewolf but more of a shifter with five different forms, or at least a wolf like creature. It originated from French Canadian folklore but is widely known throughout Europe. This breed is said to be able to shift randomly, and can either be bipedal or quadrupedal depending on the form it's in.

---

Lycans

- Jãger (Earthwalker): Huge or normal wolf shifts, Painful or non painful shifts, depends on how much control they have, Can shift freely, Quadrupedal.

- Ddannedd Qwyn (Whitefangs): Skinwalker from another area, Shifts around/on full moons.

- Sanguinem Lupus (Skinwalker): Skinwalker, Shifts around/on full moons.

- Cer Deţinătorii (Skykeepers): In variety just as wolf species they appear as different species, except their fur is the color to the metal they are allergic to. They each are bipedal and have a pair of wings. Royals and elders have more than one pair of wings, and they are also able to change at will.

- Tuman Dykhatel Nykh (Fogbreather): Fogbreathers are lycans that live in cold climates so their breath looks like fog, that is how they got their name. They have the easiest time shifting in cold climates or winter. Fogbreathers either have a grey pelt and yellow eyes or their pelt and eye color are based on genetics or their wolf. They feel most comfortable on all fours but they can run on their hind legs if need be. Fogbreathers range from 4-6 ft in length and 3-4 ft high, the size of adults is based on the rank in their pack and/or the size of the local prey.

- Siúlóirí Scáth (Shadowwalkers): Shadowwalkers are lycans with the power of necromancy; they can travel to the underworld, talk to ghosts, etc. They feel most at home in dark parts of a forest. Their pelt colors can be black, dark brown, charcoal, or a mix of any of them. White pelts are rare and that wolf has a ghost form in in the underworld, this is a form of albinism. Shadowwalker eye colors are grey, green and/or brown with accent(s) of red, gold and silver. If a Shadowwalker has some demon blood in them, they may have horns in their wolf form. Shadowwalkers may have a paw print mark on their human form. The best time for shifting is from sunset to sunrise, they can shift during day, but their powers aren't as strong. This is a weakness hunters love to exploit, so training your powers and shifts will help protect against them!

- Ammo Ourlázon (Sandhowlers): Sandhowlers are lycans that like coastal areas. Their diet mainly consists of fish, birds, and small prey. Their pelt and eye color is 100% controlled by genetics. Sandhowlers like being near or in lighthouses and they are often friends with merfolk. Shifting is best at night for them and the most difficult time is midday, but they can improve that with training. Sandhowlers run on four legs and they are really good at jumping. The average size is 4-6 ft long and 3-4 ft tall.

- Rien: Come from a long tradition of blue bloods, meaning royal or high power. There's always been a small section of them at once. Their fur tends to be silky, soft, but also very thick. They also have definitive colors as well, mostly either jet black with hints of brown, or ice white with hints of golden orange. They are taller and bigger than average wolves, their eyes are also very bright turning colors of ice blue, gold, and green. They have a very fascinating history as well. Both bipedal and quadrupedal, and tend to stay bipedal unless hunting.