Chapter 33: Ninjago's in Trouble

We lost. No chance of victory. Garmadon's weapon is up and running, I can feel it. Nya and Crystal are gone. Things can't possible get worse.

We were trekking through the Dark Jungle, but thankfully, no Stone Warriors were seen. We decided to go back, and meet up with the Doc. "What was that sound? The horns?" He asked.

"The Celestial Clock has reached zero. Garmadon's Ultimate Weapon is now operational. He Final Battle between good and evil, has all but begun." Our heads hung low as Wu spoke.

"Now Lloyd must face his father." Misako sighed. "But where's Nya? And Crystal?" Dr. Julien asked.

"They've been taken by the Overlord. But we'll get them back. But there are more important things at stake. Including all of Ninjago itself." Wu announced.

'I really liked Crystal! But now she's gone.' I thought. 'I'd give Ninjago to get her back.'

"Who cares about Ninjago?! Nya was my... my... you know!" Jay cried. "And they're our sisters." Kai reminded us. "I know them being captured is tough. But they're tougher. Tougher than most of us. We'll see them again."

"Lloyd, your focus gives strength to unlock the power of the Golden Dragon. We cannot lose faith now. Everything rests on your shoulders." Wu told him.

"But Sensei, you saw what happened when I tried to face my father. I froze! I can't fight him." Lloyd admitted. "You must! It is written in the scrolls." Wu answered.

"Remember, your father is just as scared." Misako comforted. "Then the battle will be decided by who is willing to fight." Wu finished.

"You won't be alone. I'll be right behind you. You have my fire." Kai released his blade.
"You have my earth." Cole continued.
"You have my time." I supported.
"And my ice." Zane contributed.
"And lightning." Jay finished.

"Were all in this together, kid." Cole encouraged. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's suit up!" Lloyd smiled more confident then ever before.

We sharpened our Spinjitzu, and our weapons. We charged into the forest at Lloyd's command. "Get down! Now!" He ordered. We fell to the ground in front of Garmadon's fortress.

"Let's do this." I growled. "They won't know what hit 'em." Kai smirked. "Time to chop wood." Jay laughed quietly.

"Ninja-GO!!" We all shouted and burst through the shut gate. Surprisingly, no one was there.

"What?" I questioned. "Uh, where the heck is everybody?" Jay asked. "And here always all ready to release the Thunder!" Cole stole one of Jays quips.

"The Ultimate Weapon is gone! We're too late!" Kai cried out. "Nya?" "Crystal?" I called. We heard cawing from above.

"My falcon friend wants to show us something." Zane told us. We followed it yet again. "Whoa! That's one big weapon." Lloyd's voice shook a little.

"It appears to be heading towards the coast." Zane analyzed. "Why? Wouldn't he try to use it on us?" Lloyd asked.

"Not on us. On Ninjago." Wu explained. "He always wanted to turn our world into his own image. Now we know how it will be done."

"But if he starts turning things evil, the balance will shift and allow the Overlord to cross over into our world!" Misako worried.

"Then we have to make sure that my father never fires that weapon." Lloyd said clenching his fist. With that, we ran into the forest again.

"Father!" Zane called. I turned around and saw Dr.Julien had stopped.

"You go on without me. I'm an inventor, not a fighter. I'll only get in the way." Dr. Julien panted.

"But what will you do?" Zane asked. "I'll be back at the Bounty waiting for you to return to me in one piece. But don't worry. A part of my will always he with you." He whispered to his son. "Be well, father." Zane sighed and we ran into the jungle.