Chapter 32: Each Second Counts

Start from the beginning

"I know. And that is why I am going to do it. I'll just need a little help." Misako ushered us way from the others and explained the plan.

We captured six Stone Warriors and literally made them jump out of their skin! Well, we knocked them out of their armor and wore it over our gis .

We 'tied up' Misako and walked her to the Stone Army's camp.

"Unhand me you fiends!!" Misako acted. "Uut Tyn Klata Vuu!" The Stone General, I think Misako called him Kozu, said.

"What did he say?" Cole asked. "I don't know?" Kai answered. "I believe it is an ancient language." Zane explained. "Well, somebody say something." Cole whispered.

Something. Nonsense counts as something. Just copy what the twins sounded like when they were born.

"Bada Bada Bing Bong." Cole sputtered. "Cheep cheep ataka ta." Kai sighed. "Slurp jingle botlik!" Whatever that means. "Tick tock, tick tock!" Zane winced. "Bequeath! Bequeath! Bequeath!" Jay did a little dance.

"@%!*#" Crystal shouted. We tried not to look shocked as she let out a few more! For some odd reason, General Kozu seemed to like it!

"That's right, you caught me, but I'll never tell you where our base is. And you won't hear another peep out of me unless you take me to Garmadon." Misako growled.

The general grunted and dragged her off. She's good. Really good. How come we can't lie like that?

Meanwhile, we found a secluded area and were sitting down and coming up with quips.

"How about this. 'It's ice to see you!'" Zane made a rigid pose. "Uh, I don't know. I feel like you could do better." Jay admitted.

"I swear I've heard that before." Cole folded his arms. "You've gotta have something else." Crystal scoffed.

"Ugh. I feel like a clunky mule in this thing." Kai groaned. "This must be what it feels like to be fat." I sighed.

"Touzho, TŌN!" General Kozu growled at us. "Uh, is he talking to us?" Kai asked. "I think he wants us to get working." Zane clarified. "TOUZHO, TŌN!!!!!" He screamed in our faces.

We immediately hopped up, ran and slipped away. We had to get to work, so we might as well talk while we're doing it.

"No matter how many bad situations we get ourselves out of, we never seem to be able to escape chores!" Jay whined.

"And what is this smelly, dark, blackish, purplish, gooey, slimy-looking pudding stuff?" I asked, disgusted by the tray in front of me. "What is that thing?" Cole asked when we got to the top of the hill.

"It's a ramp, idiot." Crystal nudged him. "It's the unspeakable weapon Misako was talking about!" Zane analyzed.

"Look guys! An elevator!" Cole pointed. "Sweet!" Just then, General Kozu blocked our path! "Touzho, TŌN!" He grunted.

"Relax, relax. We get it. Sheesh. What is wrong with these guys?" Cole asked angrily. "Cool, a gun!" Crystal clapped, almost dropping her goo. "More like a massive cannon!" Kai corrected.

"What do you suppose it's for?" Zane asked. "Oh, I don't know, how about to DESTROY US?" Jay whisper shouted.

As we climbed another ramp, a midget of a Warior came up to us. "Ton, veda! TON VEDA!" He screamed and whacked Cole in the head with a stick.

"Hey! Why don't you bonk someone your own size, half stack?" Cole growled. "Ton Veda!" He grunted.

Cole then proceeded to pick the poor boy (Can it really be called a boy considering it's probably hundreds of years old?) up and throw him off the side!