XXII

~2 weeks later~ Your relationship with hobi was going well

~2 weeks later~
Your relationship with hobi was going well. You guys had gotten closer to each other. Today you were meeting up with him at the dorm. Jacqueline hadn't been in the picture and you were happy.

Not in the mood to deal with her. You grabbed your things and head to the dorm.

•sejun•
"You should go and talk to her. I want hoseok all to myself and Y/N is in the way." I rolled my eyes. "And why should I do that?" Jacqueline glared at me. "Because you loved Y/N." I ran my fingers through my hair. "And I don't want to hurt her anymore than I already have."

"Oh come on Sejun, doesn't it irritate you that she moved on and didn't even give you a second thought. She's giving all her love to hoseok and not you." I balled my fists. Annoyed with Jacqueline and her mentioning hoseok.

"Fine. I'll go talk to her." I huffed knowing that Jacqueline always gets her way. We were still in a relationship but there was no love. It wasn't like the relationship I had with Y/N. With Y/N it was real. Jacqueline just smirked and I head outside. I hopped in the car and headed to the address that Jacqueline gave me.

•y/n•
You and hobi were currently making something to eat. He wanted to treat you to tteokbokki and you happily agreed. You wanted to help so you were cutting green onions while hobi boiled eggs.

After the both of you finished cooking. You placed the food on the table and you guys dug in. "Thank you for the meal." You smiled at hobi. He smiled back. You guys were talking and laughing. Until hobi stopped you. "Hold on you have some sauce on your face."

•hobi•
I was going to wipe the sauce off of Y/N 's cheek but before I could grab a napkin she wiped her face. Dang it I wanted to be romantic. "Did I get it." I nodded my head and pouted. She stared at me. "What? What's wrong why are you pouting?" She pinched my cheeks.

I was sulking in my chair. Trying my best to keep up my act. "What? Did you want to wipe the sauce off my face like in those typical romantic dramas?" Y/N hummed waiting for my response. "I just, I just wanted to be all couplely and lovey dovey and kiss the side of your mouth and make you blush. But nooo, you wiped it off your self."

Y/N got up and ruffled my hair. "Don't sulk, you can kiss me anytime." I stood up and grabbed a hold of her waist. "Oh really?" Y/N didn't look directly into my eyes but she nodded. "So if I kissed you right now you would let me?" She nodded again this time she was blushing.

I moved closer to her. Our faces inches apart. I leaned in. But before our lips touched the door bell rang. Y/N looked up at me. "Uh, I'll go answer that." She quickly escaped my grasp and headed for the door. So close.

•y/n•
Hobi was about to kiss you. Although it hadn't been the first time you had  kissed, he seemed different. He had a smirk on his face and a spark in his eyes while he leaned in. That's what made you nervous.

Luckily you escaped his grasp once the doorbell rang. You rushed to go answer it. You opened the door and froze. What is he doing here? You looked at him with a sour look. He smiled at you. "Hell–" You didn't even let him greet you before you slammed the door in his face. But he was quick to put his foot in between to prevent the door from closing.

"Why are you being so rude? I'm a guest. Treat me nicely." Sejun said, more like demanded. "B.itch this isn't my house. You thought I'd treat you nicely. No, so leave." You felt an arm around your waist. You turned your head to see hobi behind you with a stern look on his face.

"Can I help you?" Sejun just smirked at hobi. "Ha. Actually yes you can. You see I'm here to talk to Y/N." Sejun grabbed onto your arm trying to pull you towards him. But hobi had a firm grip on you. "Let go of her." Hobi said through gritted teeth. You pulled your hand away from sejuns grip. Sejun looked disappointed but it quickly turned to anger.

"Y/N, are you still mad at me?" Sejun laughed. "I'm over you." Was your response to him. "If you don't leave I'm going to–" Sejun had a smug look on his face. "What? What are you going to do Y/N? Tell me babe." You gagged. "Ew what the f.uck. Don't call me babe. I don't want your nasty mouth to even say my name. Let alone babe."

Hobi pushed you behind him. "If you want to talk then talk to me." He said. Sejun was not happy with what hobi was saying. "Jacqueline is doing well. Don't you ever wonder about her?" Sejun asked. "No, I don't. I only care about Y/N and my brothers." Sejun rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah. Whatever. You irritate me. So move." He pushed hobi.

You were furious. You weren't going to let anyone push hobi. You grabbed ahold of sejuns hand and twisted it behind his back then you put him in a choke hold with one arm. "Oh yeah while we were dating did I fail to mention that I took defending classes as a kid?" Sejun was turning red out of the lack of oxygen. While hobi was standing there watching the scenario play out, amazed.

"Wow, where's Jin when you need him, because this guy needs some oxyjin." Hobi and you bursted into laughter. Sejun was about to faint. "I-I'll leave I promise." He said while he was coughing. You let go of him and pushed him out the door. While Sejun was crouching to gasp for air hobi kicked his butt causing him to fall over. Then hobi quickly closed the door and locked it. Hobi turned to me and laugh while putting his hand up to give you a high five. You both high fived and he kissed your cheek.

"Wow~ I didn't know my girlfriend was so violent." He hugged you. "Well I didn't know my boyfriend had a strong kick. You protect, but you also attack." You pinched his nose and gave him a peck on the lips. You didn't think much of the peck but hobi held tightly onto you. "Now about that kiss. Ah yes, where were we?" You suddenly started to sweat out of unknown fear.

He lead you to his room and laid you down on his bed. He climbed on top of you now hovering over you. "Now what should we do?" He said while smirking.

•••
What a chapter. Sorry I haven't updated. But I finally here! Woo.

It's a longer chapter (by like one page but yay!) but I changed where the gif goes.

I hope you enjoyed! <3