XXIII

You looked up at him. "How about we play video games?" You poked his chest and smiled trying to convince him. "Hmm, tempting. What would we play?" Hobi asked while still hovering over your body. "Tricky towers." The both of you smiled widely. "Okay! Let's go!" He got off of you and walked over to his PS4 to turn it on.

You sat up on his bed and laid back on the headboard. "Be prepared to lose!" You warned him. "Please. I'm pro at stacking!" You rolled your eyes playfully. "Okay, okay. Let's start the game!" When you guys were about to start playing there was a knock on hobi's door.

"Love birds we're home~" Jimin yelled. Then all of the boys walked in. "What are you guys doing?" Namjoon asked. "We were just about to play a video game." You explained. "Over watch?" Taehyung and jungkook asked at the same time. "Nope, Tricky Towers." The boys tried to all sit on the bed but some had to sit on the floor.

"What are you guys waiting for? Start the game!" Yoongi said. We all stared at him. "Okay Hyung." And we started playing the game. It had been a while since the both of you had played the game and you guys were rusty. The boys got frustrated at how badly you guys were doing so they started to yell telling the both of you where to stack the blocks and what to press.

After that one round you were drained. "Oh my gosh that was the most stressful game I have ever played." You puffed out. "Right, it gave me so much anxiety." Hobi said. "You guys suck, this game is super easy." Jungkook commented. "Well you guys were yelling at us."

Jungkook and Taehyung ended up pushing hobi and you off the bed and then started playing the game themselves. "Let's get out of here Y/N." hobi held your hand and led you outside. "I know a really cool cafe that let us rent little cars to take for a spin!" He clapped his hands together. "Okay, let's go!"

~cafe~
As soon as you entered your face lit up. You ran up to the cars that were placed in the middle of the cafe. "These are the cars you can rent!" You exclaimed excitedly. "Okay, but first coffee." Hobi asked what you wanted while you went to go find a table. After a bit he came back with the drinks.

You guys finished your drinks then went to go rent the cars. You had the time of your life. It felt as if you were a kid again.

•Jacqueline•
I watched hoseok and Y/N have fun while riding those cars. I was sitting at a near by table that had a clear view of them. I so badly wanted to approach them but knowing Y/N she'll probably fight me. I sipped my tea while I continued to watch them from afar.

I had on shades and a hoodie to prevent them from seeing me. I hate how happy they are. That's when I made a phone call. "It's time." I said then hung up. I stood up and walked away from the happy couple.

I hope they know what they're getting into.

•sejun•
I can't believe I'm actually following them. "This is pathetic." I mumbled to myself. Jacqueline better pay me double. I stalked behind hoseok and Y/N making sure I didn't seem off and they couldn't notice me. They walked together hand-in-hand, happy.

What I'm doing makes me miserable. Why do I do this to myself. I hurt Y/N. I started to question myself. So I left. I ran away from my responsibilities. I ran away from Jacqueline. I want Y/N to be happy.

•Jacqueline•
From: Sejun
Im sorry.

I reread the message. "WHY DID HE LEAVE." I yelled and threw a chair at a mirror. "I CANT LOSE TO Y/N." I breathed heavily. I was beyond angry. I didn't like seeing hoseok move on, or Y/N being happy. I was jealous, and I knew that. But I will win no matter what. I have too.

•••
It's shorter than what I normally write I know, and sorry I haven't updated frequently!

I know this is a crappy chapter.

Since it was crappy I'm going to give you gifs of the lovely sunshine. HOBI!!!

 HOBI!!!

Okay hobi, pls chilly

Okay hobi, pls chilly. Thank you.

 Thank you

Hopefully you didn't die because of these gifs

Hopefully you didn't die because of these gifs. I hoped you enjoyed!