VIII

You almost fell backwards from the sudden stop. Suga just looked at you. You were nervous for some reason. You scratched the back of your head and smiled awkwardly at him. "Aha, excuse me. You're blocking the exit." You said while trying to get around him.

Suga kept you from leaving. You puffed out air like Kirby. "If you don't mind me asking. Why are you blocking the exit?" He just gave a gummy smile. "I wanted to ask if you wanted a ride home?"

Bitch what? Suga is asking if I want a ride? I feel so honored

Bitch what? Suga is asking if I want a ride? I feel so honored. You kept a calm face. "Suuuure?" You answered. He laughed. "Are you really sure?" You nodded. "Alright then lets go."

The both of you walked outside. You stopped walking. "Wait, what about your practice?" Suga stopped walking. "We're on break." You were confused on why he wanted to take you home but didn't question him again.

"I'm just gonna say this and get it off my chest. Why are you suddenly talking to me like we're friends?" You asked while getting into the car. "Because I can." And that was the end of the conversation.

It only took 10 minutes to get to your house. You suddenly remembered that your favorite show was on. Once suga stopped the car, you unbuckled your seat belt and quickly got out of the car. While you were running to your front door you said a quick thank you to him.

You unlocked the door and rushed in. You set all your things down and walked into the living room. Turning on the tv, you grabbed some snacks, and laid comfortably on the sofa. Ten minutes into (your favorite show) it ended.

Pouting, you grabbed your phone and scrolled through some memes. Then you went on another social media. You were bored out of your mind. Hmm maybe I should text Jhope? But I dont have his number. I'll ask Jungkook.

To: Jungkook
Hey, I was wondering if I can get Jhopes number?

From: Jungkook
You don't waste time do you? You're straight forward, I like it.

To: Jungkook
Thanks? So is that a yes?

From: Jungkook
I don't think I can give out other peoples personal information. Besides I want to keep you all to myself ;).

To: Jungkook
Hey! Stop it! You're like 5.

From: Jungkook
No i'm not :( I'm a man.

{Jungkook POV}

I frowned as I read Y/N's text. I am not five. I'm a man. I huffed and crossed my arms. Then I noticed Hobi-hyung walking towards me. He smiled at me until he noticed the frown on my face.

"Whats wrong JK?" He asked and sat down next to me. I sighed. "I was just called a 5 year old by Y/N." I said in a sad tone. Jhope just stared at me blankly. "Oh." He said. "Wait, how did you get Y/N's number?"

I gave him a sheepish look. "I have my connections." He glared at me. "She asked for your number you know." I said to him. "Really?! Did you give it to her?" He asked while smiling. I shook my head no. Then he punched my shoulder.

"Ow! Hyung! What was that for?!" I yelled. He just tsked. "For being a cockblock, you little shi-" I cut him off. "Okay, chilly hyung. I'll give her your number sheesh." I said and unlocked my phone.

Hobi-hyung was looking over my shoulder as I read what Y/N had sent me.

From: Y/N
I don't need a boy, I need a man. And you are a boy named Justin Seagull.

I rolled my eyes.

To: Y/N
I said that one time. ONE TIME.

I felt breathing on my neck. "Hobi-hyung, can you not breathe on me thanks." I said while pushing his face away from me. He huffed and sat down next to me. I shrugged and looked at my phone again.

From: Y/N
Whatever, just give me jhopes number please :)

That's when I felt breathing next to my ear. "Give Y/N my number." Jhope whispered to me. I looked at him weirdly. "Gosh damn hyung you thirsty. Go quench your thirst with some miyolk." I said while pushing him away again.

Now that I think of it Y/N's thirsty too.

To: Y/N
Fine i'll give you jhopes number, but first go drink some miyolk because you thirsty.

From: Y/N
Don't tell me what to do. Now the number please.

To: Y/N
Fine. It's 010 XX XXX YYYY.

From: Y/N
Okay thanks! Now I got to go bye!

To: Y/N
Wow, smh. You just used me to get jhopes number.

From: Y/N
Of course :) Now bye gonna go chat with jhope.

To: Y/N
You're so mean, I'm like TT.

From: Y/N
Leave.

To: Y/N Bye :p

To: Y/N
Bye :p

A/N
lol. A quick little update. I'll update again soon. 💖