XXVII

•Jacqueline•
I ran full speed at Y/N ready to fight her. But before I could hit her a sudden gush of pain jolted throughout my body. The impact of her leg connecting with my stomach knocked the air out of me. It felt as if I was suffocating. I knew Y/N was skilled but not this skilled.

I couldn't help but kneel down. Taking deep breaths. My lungs trying to grasp for oxygen. I couldn't let that one impact stop me. I stood up and threw a punch at her. Y/N dodged my hit but I continued to attack her. She blocked my every move. I decided to go for her legs but Y/N caught ahold of my leg before I could kick her and pulled me to the ground.

"I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU!" I yelled as I got up and started fighting again.

•y/n•
"Jacqueline, stop before I actually hurt you." She wouldn't stop and kept 'fighting' you as you kept blocking all her hits. You were annoyed with her so you grabbed her in a chokehold. "Are you going to stop?! Or do I have to make you stop!" You told her as you tightened your grip on her. Jacqueline just stayed quiet in your hold. Looking elsewhere.

"I.. won't lose.. to you.." Were Jacqueline's last words before she passed out. You let go of her, but caught her limp body. "Someone call the police." You said while placing Jacqueline down on the ground. You looked at her while feeling a little bit guilty but at the same time you knew she got herself into it.

"I'm on it." Jin sighed and pulled out his phone to call the police. Hobi walked up to you and wrapped his arms around you. "You protected yourself and I'm proud of you." You sighed. "She just wouldn't give up." Hobi patted your back. "It's okay, you won't get in trouble. It was self defense since she attacked first." You nodded.

At last the police showed up to the park and you and the boys explained what had happened. By that time Jacqueline had awoken and the police were dragging her to the car while handcuffed. You glanced at her but she was already looking at you. She gave you a dirty look before they drove off.

"Okay, we have it all under control. We will need the cameras as evidence. This is not the first time that that girl has done something like this. So she will be going to a mental institution. Thank you for calling and have a great rest of your day." The cop smiled and walked away.

Everyone ran up to you. 'Y/N are you okay?!', 'You were so cool!', 'Can you teach me how to fight?', 'I want to have a battle against you next time!', 'I didn't know you were that good!'. They all yelled things out at the same time. You felt overwhelmed. "Guys! Can I just have some water please?" They stopped talking and Namjoon passed you a water bottle.

You chugged it down and sat down. "Wow, I didn't expect this to happen today." You said and giggled. "I think we should head home now since a lot has happened today." Yoongi said while already packing up. We all nodded and helped clean up.

~later~
You had just been dropped off at home by hobi. He wanted to stay with you but sadly he had some last minute practice. The first thing you did as soon as you got home was plop down on your couch. Exhausted from today's events. And soon you were asleep.

~time skip~
There was a knock on your front door. You ignored it not wanting to get up from your comfortable position. The knocking wouldn't stop and they would just get louder and louder. You sighed and got up. You checked the time. It's 3:45 am. Who would be here at this hour? You thought and went to go open the door.

You opened it. "Can I help yo–" Who you saw at the door was someone you didn't expect to see.

•••
Another update yay! Okay prepare for this story to end soon.

we all need sunshine in our life.

Discreetly attacking you

*attacks again* I am blessing your eyes

Okay that's all

Okay that's all. I hope you enjoyed! <3