Bonus 1

Blink leaned to the side, her hair falling effortlessly over her bare shoulder exposed by a large rip in her white t-shirt

Blink leaned to the side, her hair falling effortlessly over her bare shoulder exposed by a large rip in her white t-shirt. She gasped loudly when she realized the room was tilting quicker than she ever thought possible as she leaned too far.

She was in no right mind to stop herself and before she could do so, her shoulder slammed into the center of Rellik's chest and her heavy head fell straight into his lap with full force.

A pained grunt escaped his chapped lips and an explosion of laugher bursted from her. It bubbled in her stomach, creating a feeling she often felt when she ingested ecstasy, like some kid set off fireworks in her stomach. It rocketed in her abdomen and shot up her chest.

Reaching up to shield her lips by clasping a paint-covered hand over her mouth, she realized the entire feeling was more than just a laugh.

Rellik still groaned loudly— more noise than he would ever make sober. His head moved slowly from side to side as his back pushed forcefully against the wall while the two occupied the floor.

They were upstairs in the tiny attic-like room, known as the school's old music room, barely able to move due to the large piano occupying the rest of the room's limited space.

Rellik's fingers moved to her hair to help her as she struggled to sit back up. When she realized how good his fingers felt basically massaging her scalp, she figured moving was impossible and stopped all together.

After minutes of just their drunken breathing and the blaring sound of Johnny Cash playing from the aging record player on top of the piano, Blink suddenly sat up with no trouble at all.

She reached for the open beer can to her left and the gold-flecked vodka to her right. The liquor's label was removed, like all of the liquor they got from the store more than ten miles away that sold without checking for IDs. The only downside was that they had to walk all that way nearly twice a week just to get their fix of booze and smokes.

As of late, room temperature beer and any sort of vodka was her favorite. It was disgusting to just about anyone, but Blink was desperate for anything. It was just the perfect mix of trashy and classy.

She sipped slowly at the beer for a few seconds, making sure to move further from Rellik's outstretched and grabby hands as she then chugged at the vodka. 

"Enough," he rasped so lowly that she was sure even if others were in the room, they wouldn't catch it.

Blink shook her head no through her gulps. When he repeated himself however, she placed the bottle back to the ground, nearly tipping it over as she released it.

Immediately, his hand was reaching out to grab and drink some too.

Blink watched him as he had done to her, her eyes narrowing when his gulps got ravenous.

"Hey!" Her hand swatted lazily at his face. "You're drinking all my shit! I'm the one who paid for it, too!"

"Not like you could handle any more," he slurred when he was finished.