025

As night fell, the two arrived to a place Justin least expected

As night fell, the two arrived to a place Justin least expected. Handing the taxi driver a ten dollar bill, the teens filed out of the yellow cab on opposite sides, Justin meeting Blink at the tail of the car to lace their fingers.

"Wanna tell me what we're doing here..." He gestured to the large, brightly lit sign that read: Alliance Gentlemen's Club in white lettering and even had the silhouette of a girl twirling on a pole.

"Not particularly, no" she smiled when Justin rolled his eyes.

The building started with a brown brick entrance, a cheesy black carpet flooding out of the front door and around the corner, surprisingly hosting a line of people down it of the same length. Two cliche bouncers stood in front of the door permitting a certain number of people when necessary.

Pulling Justin to the front door, Blink suffered the wrath of numerous people who threatened her life for cutting them in a line they'd been waiting an hour in.

"Ah, Blink" the dark skinned bouncer resembling Terry Cruise chuckled deeply when he saw the short brunette appear in front of him. "You've been gone for weeks. Didn't think you'd show up for work tonight of all nights."

"Work!" Justin's eyes enlarged as his free hand flew up to hold his forehead.

"He's new," the man laughed, stepping to the side to allow the two of them to enter. "Enjoy the show" he chuckled.

x x x x x x x

Passing the multiple stages that were set high enough up to keep greedy hands from the dancers, Justin watched as the dancing crowds moved together in one rhythmic step, the neon lights splaying from wall to wall, masking their faces in digital masks.

Without Blink's steady grip on his hands, Justin was pretty sure he would stand gaping at the tons of topless girls who danced along the six foot tall poles, their bodies twisting in ways that didn't seem possible.

"I can't believe you're a stripper" Justin said. Blink had lead him to the back of the club, past all the horny clientele and sweaty, giddy strippers to where the racks and racks of mini outfits the strippers were wearing hung. It was like a halloween store, stupid costumes like a bunny, or cat, and even a little sailor suit. Although from what he remembered, he hadn't seen any of the girls wearing those types of things.

"I'm not a stripper" she laughed, spinning the dial on her locker to have it spring open. "I'm a bartender"

Stuffing her bag into it, she quickly shed her old band shirt, throwing that into the back of it to pull out a deep v-neck, cutoff shirt. Fitting her arms through each hole, she made sure her hair wasn't stuck in the shirt before she moved to put on the pleather short shorts. They left nothing to the imagination, the hem coming up high to show the roundness of her ass. 

Lastly, she reached into the back of her locker for her black waist apron. Tying it securely in the back, she slapped her butt lightly, swaying it back and forth to the music blasting through the speakers, giggling when Justin sunk to the nearest chair, placing his head in his hands.

"I can't let you go out there and do this Blink. For christ sake, I can barely control myself around you and yet you think these horny bastards out there will be able to stop themselves" he groaned.

Moving to the large mirror thats counter held thousands of makeup compacts and utensils, Blink made sure to spray her hair with glitter hair spray. After, she applied a heavy amount of black eyeliner on her bottom waterline and heavy black eyeshadow on her upper lids. Smearing both around the corners, adding some glitter mascara, and a dab of pink lipstick, Blink smacked her lips together, turning to face the boy behind her.

"What do you think?" She questioned sensually. She giggled when a girl from off the stage sauntered through the room, shimmying her shoulders when she witnessed Blink standing quite provocatively over Justin.

"Beautiful" he whispered.

"Just beautiful?" She frowned, pouting her bottom lip for obvious effect. "I need to be sexy if I'm going to have to seduce guys to get some nice tips. They don't come here for beauty, Justin" she bit seductively at his earlobe as she straddled his lap.

"Blink don't do this to me" Justin groaned, his hands holding dangerously tight to the material of her shorts, the tips of his fingers lingering awfully light on the skin there as his hands splayed on her ass. "If you start this, you won't be working tonight" he chuckled, his chest rumbling and filling Blink with evident lust.

Nuzzling her neck with the tip of his nose, Justin breathed in her usual scent of warm vanilla and the noticeable smell of seated tobacco hugging her skin. It was as if her clothes missed smoking just as much as she did.

Before either of them could help it, their lips were connected in heated passion, Justin's tongue licking her bottom lip for access. Her arms wrapped securely around his neck, officially latching herself to him as if she let go, the world would end.

All too soon, she felt the wrapping of large hands around her torso and even sooner she was hauled out of Justin's lap and hoisted into the air over the shoulder of the bouncer who previously stood outside. "Boss said you were taking too long" he deadpanned, obviously the serious one of the pair of bouncers. "He won't be happy to find you in here dry humping your boyfriend"

"That wasn't dry humping, but I'd be happy to show you a demonstration if you put me back down" Blink giggled despite the blood rushing to her head from hanging practically upside down.

"Your services are needed out here. If you wanna do that instead, go back there and put on the correct outfit and find a vacant pole" he replied, continuing to carry Blink back to the front of building and through the red curtain, out to the nearest booth. Not until the guard was up and walking away, did Blink notice she was placed into the lap of a guy twice her size.

Immediately flashing him a smile, she retrieved a pen from one of the pockets of her waist apron, nodding when he ordered a whisky sour on the rocks, telling her if she brought him a "round shots for all his boys" a couple hundred was in it for her, and a "little something extra" if she really understood what he meant. He was even sleazy enough to add a sultry wink at the end, slapping her butt when she stood from his lap.

Not able to really do anything about it, Blink rushed over to the bar, hopping up and over the counter instead of using the small side door that was currently blocked. She grabbed the bottle brown and a few lemons. Adding it to the mixer, she gave it a good shake or two before pouring it into a short glass. Setting it to the side, she grabbed a tray, lining it with a dozen shot glasses and filling them with Amsterdam.

Calling a cocktail waitress over, she handed both off, moving onto the drunken hoard of men who demanded her attention at the end of the bar.

This story is still just beginning to unfold. I hope you're enjoying it so far xx