REVELATIONS

REVELATIONS

Kale felt it. He knew something was wrong as he woke up from his sleep. Putting on a shirt, he walked out of the pack house and turned towards the cells where he kept his mate. His wolf snarled at him for keeping his mate in cells. Even though Kale cared for her, he knew it was dangerous to let her stay in the house. He reached the cells to find it empty. A loud growl erupted from his chest and he yelled at warriors who were on the guard duty. They all bowed their heads but Kale was furious.

"Where is she?" he screamed but nobody answered.

Kale's panic and uncertainty about acceptance of Sophie was proved wrong by half of his pack members as they had already accepted her.

Nick was smart enough to gather people and telling them about the actual situation. Not everyone of the pack knew about this but people who had important ranks and the warriors knew about it except for Kale and they were more than happy to help their Luna and for that they were ready to suffer the Alpha's wrath.

"Answer me." kale grabbed someone's neck, pushing him in the wall,
demanding answers from them but nobody cracked.

Soon Reynolds entered and everyone let out a sigh of relief knowing he would handle the situation.

Nick entered the Stark territory with a friend of his. Alpha Stark wasn't really pleased to have another young alpha entering his pack house but he had no choice but to shelter him for the sake of his daughter, the one for whom he never stood up. Nick entered wearing a big smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Alpha Stark." He shook his hand.

"Same here. Any specific reason you're here for? Is my daughter okay?"

"Whom are you asking about?" Nick pressed and Alpha Stark pursed his lips.

"Sophie. I'm talking about Sophie." He sighed softly. Nick raised a brow and looked at him.

"Why do you care for your bastard?"

Alpha clenched his fist and said through gritted teeth, "She is not a bastard."

Nick smiled as he looked around his office. There was no one but those two. He put Peter outside to guard the door so no one could enter and disturb them.

"There is something you should know." Nick said as he walked closer to him.

"What?" and then Nick told him
everything that was needed.

Alpha sank to his knees as he realized what had happened and rage filled his body. He wanted to kill Miranda for the treason.

"My babies! Where is he now?" he abruptly stood up and looked up at him expectantly.

"I need you to trust me on this. I want you to leave territory and go to Kale's pack and take senior Bit... I mean your wife with you. Meanwhile I'll save your son."

But alpha was so shocked and heartbroken,

"How did I trust her? Why didn't I realize that my son was alive and under my nose all this time? I failed them, I failed everyone." And he sobbed.

Nick was frozen in his place to see an alpha crying. But he deserved it for trusting wrong people.

"I'll help you in finding him." Alpha said wiping his tears off.

"No. you need to take her away from here so that I can find him. You know its risky now with her hovering around the pack."

Alpha nodded understandingly.
"Make some excuse and leave after two three days. We don't want her to doubt us."

"Okay. But where... where is Sophie? Is she okay?"

"She is safe."

"Thank you."

Sophie crawled in her bed and wrapped the sheet tightly around herself. She was hoping that Nick saves Brandon. Then everything would be okay. But would she be able to forgive her mate after that? Would he want her? Will she give him a chance? She was hurt and knew she won't let it slide that easily. She had enough and was tired of everyone making her feel worthless. That time she decided that she had to move on. Her father wouldn't care as always so she wanted to take her brother away from them and raise him like a normal kid just the way he deserved. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

After a week

Nick was free to do the searching. Finally the bitch left but put some dogs behind. It wasn't difficult for him and Peter to take care of them and they did.

When he found Brandon, prisoner in the farthest and smallest cell with rugged clothes and fearful expressions, his mind went to Sophie. Oh! The girl was right; they hurt him physically and mentally.

But another truth he uncovered was that the senior bitch used a witch to conceal Brandon's alpha qualities and scent. God! It was so messed up. How did Sophie and Brandon survive in this?

Nick went closer to Brandon and helped him out. The kid was scared and restless as he eyed two boys warily. But it was cut off when three large wolves growled at them taking a threatening step ahead. Nick pushed him back and growled lowly at them challenging them in return.

Kale was restless. Reynolds managed to keep him calm throughout the week by assuring him that everything was going to be okay but Kale wanted to see his mate. He wanted her back in his pack. He had a fight with his beta on this which resulted in few injuries inflicting on both of them. For first two days Beta put him on wolf's bane even after knowing the alpha was going to kill him for that. On third day Beta told him the partial truth. Somehow he survived the week and hoped that Nick would be back soon. 

Sophie was startled when Cara and Richard, the siblings who were looking after her, told her to get ready and they had to leave.

"Where are we going?" Sophie's heart hammered.

"It's not safe anymore. We need to move." Cara said.

"But... I... I have a job and..."

"Luna, trust me, you don't want to worry about it now. I have already talked to Mrs. Walker and she seemed fine." Richard said and walked out the room.

Sophie shook her head. It was her chance to move on, she was working on it but before everything could fall into place, she had to move due to some unknown reason.

Kale was standing outside the pack house with Miranda, Alpha Stark, Lyra and other pack members. Reynolds asked them to be there. Kale knew something was up because of the way his pack members were treating Lyra and her mother but he ignored them. His only concern was his mate who was still gone.

"Why are we here?" Lyra screeched glaring at the sun.

Reynolds rolled his eyes before his gaze fell on the car that was coming in their direction. Kale's wolf howled making him stand up straight. She was here. She was back.

Sophie was startled when she looked around. Oh god! They brought her back. She eyed the siblings with a feeling of betrayal and her eyes filled with unshed tears.

Cara threw her an apologetic look but Sophie turned away from them. Of course they were loyal to their alpha and not some stranger girl. She slowly came out of the car but before anyone could react, another car stopped.

Her heart literally stuttered in her chest when she saw the person who came out. It was her baby brother. It was Brandon and he was safe.

-----------------------------

End is near! So.... do you want Sophie to forgive Alpha Kale? Or he should suffer?