Honey and Feathers

Start from the beginning

"Yeah but we were grinning cause we-"

"Cause we, umm," Leo interrupted Virgo, "we love the weather this morning! We're gonna go tell everyone that Gemries FINALLY exists!"

"Umm ok byee!" Virgo said.

Aries and I waved at them half-heartedly.

"Okay, relationships are built on trust, right?" I said to her.

"Yeah, why?" She replied.

"So answer this honestly. Do you know what they're up to?"

"For once, I honestly have no idea."

I heard a high pitched scream that could only have come from Taurus. We both ran downstairs to check that our friend was alright.

Everybody was crowding around her when we got down, acting as if she was some kind of spectacle.

"What happened?!" Aries said as she entered the room, "Who hurt my BABY TAURUS!"

Libra laughed nervously.

"What!" Aries snapped.

"It's just," Pisces started, "It was kind of you and Gem."

I ran my arms up and down Aries' arms, soothing her.

"Remember, babe," I said," Virgo and Leo told everyone about us and since Taurus is always shipping us together, she probably passed out because of that."

"Oh," she said, "That's fine then!"

She then walked into the kitchen and started to make herself breakfast.

"Man that girl has some major anger issues!" Aquarius shook his head.

Taurus stirred, and sat up.
"Shut up Aquarius." She mumbled.

Cancer doubled up laughing.

"Uh Cancer, why are you laughing so much," Cap asked, "It's not that funny."

"Never mind," he said, still laughing uncontrollably, "I'm going to umm go have a shower!"

The second Cancer left the room, honey began to pour from the ceiling.

Everyone screamed.

Feathers floated down right after, sticking to the honey.

"ARIES!" Scorpio growled. "DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS!"

"NO! WHY DON'T YOU BLAME SAG!" Aries screamed back.

"RIGHT HERE Y'KNOW!" Sag yelled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Cancer's POV

Leo,Virgo and I high-fived from the room on top of the dining room, which just so happened to be Leo's new room.

We started to play party music and we danced in celebration.

"I can't believe we actually got awa-"

"VIRGO AND LEO I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I heard somebody scream, violently.

They was a chorus of 'yeah!' and 'smash them!' and even a 'you guys are dead!'.

Leo and Virgo gulped, before running out into the  garden to hide from a raging Scorpio.

I smirked, knowing that I would get away with it.

"IT WAS CANCER TOO!" Virgo screamed as she ran away.

Uh oh. Better get hiding.

Is Scorpio going to find Leo, Virgo and Cancer?

Where are Hydra and Lynx?

Will Virgo and and Leo ever stop pulling their famous honey and feathers prank?

And will the Zodiacs ever start training?

Perhaps these questions will be answers in the next chapter of Zodiac House!

959 words

-Maysah♍️❤️