Chapter 8. The Confessions (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Interesting.

I didn't respond and just looked at him. He gave us a warm smile and put on some gloves. "This is Dr.Thiason, he is a close friend of mine and has agreed on checking you out when I told him about your situation." He took his hand out for us to shake which the girls did first. "Thank you so much Doctor for letting us meet you. We're really glad to finally see a doctor that fully knows about werewolf pregnancy." I finally shook his hand and offered him a smile.

"No. It's my honour and pleasure. It's been a while since I've heard of a male carrying in our kind. I hope I don't sound weird or anything but it does fascinate me." Hm. That totally doesn't sound weird. "Well, can we start with the check up please. The sooner we start the better, I don't wanna stay out for too long." Everyone nodded and I followed him through the other door into the room with the ultrasound equipment, leaving the girls and the professor to talk.

"Please Mr.Wille, raise your shirt up when you lie down." I followed his instructions and the same usual routine was done. "Let's hear that heartbeat shall we?" He turned on something and my baby's heartbeat can be heard making me smile. "That's really loud, everything's good right?" The doctor gave me a reassuring smile and nodded his head.

"I know you think I'm weird Mr.Wille but I can't help it. I'm sure you know that after the whole curse thing way back in time, male couples were hindered from being able to make a child unless you are mated to someone very important, high class and or high in power. Or if you are able to go to a witch and help you and your partner conceive. So seeing you carrying is just interesting, it's been a while since it has happened. But what confuses me more, is that you don't have a mate with you at the moment or no news of your pregnancy has circulated the kingdom. I'm sure I should've heard of you by now especially seeing as I'm a doctor."

Okay, this guy is really too much now. I was about to speak to defend myself when he raised his hand and gave me a calm smile. "Mr.Wille, I am not here to make you feel uncomfortable but seeing your state I've already done it. I am a doctor and you are now my patient, you do not need to worry about me bringing this story back to our lands. There is privacy as your information is confidential and I as a doctor would be breaking laws if I were to expose it. So, hoping that you see I am just here to help, may I ask if your carrying the future prince of wolves?"

My eyes widened at him and he stared at me blankly. I gulped and he sighed removing his glasses and starting to work his way on the machine. "Don't be so shocked Mr.Wille. I know I'm making you nervous now but please don't. On my way here, I just had a lot of time to think about your situation. You're a beta. Your mate could be an elder but that doesn't work out seeing as the young elders are all mated and they are all taken.

It could be someone from the council but again all the young ones are already taken. High blood and class? Wouldn't make sense as the new generations were just born a decade ago, they're all too young to be your mate. Powerful alphas? I know your friend out there is an Alpha's daughter and that you are all from the one of the biggest packs out there but that's not it either so there's only one person left. Royal blood. This one totally makes sense as Prince Calvin has just turned 18 years old what 6 months ago?"

He helped me sit up after removing the gel and cleaning me up. "Why are you suddenly saying all this?" He put back his glasses and sat at the chair next to the bed. "Mr.Wille or Gavin, I am only concerned for you and your baby. You're carrying a royal heir and yet you ran away from our lands and just settling down in foreign land with your other powerful but still young friends. I am really surprised that no one dare asks or knows just about what and who this baby is. Things would be bad if everyone finds out, especially the royal family, that you just took off with the heir of the kingdom. It can be quite dangerous as there are also people after us. You know that."

I let out a loud sigh and stared at him dead in the eye. "I didn't just took off okay? I had a reason to leave. I only found out after I left so it wasn't my intention to kidnap or take away anything okay. I know what your saying but I beg you please don't say anything."

After staring at each other for god knows how long he finally nodded his head. "Very well. I shall respect your privacy."

"Thank you doctor. I just...I know it'll be hard to hide once this baby is born and everyone asks questions and everyone sees a difference with this pup as it may be more...able and powerful but until anything, I don't want anyone to know I'm carrying the Prince's pup."

*****

Tiffany, Geneva and I sat at the kitchen table all silent. "So your saying that the doctor knew who this baby's dad is? I'm surprised he isn't or didn't do anything. He's smart." Tiff and I agreed with Geneva's last statement. "Well I guess it can be a bit obvious if you try and figure out who are those that can carry. I think he's a special doctor as he's well educated about the higher classes." I just hope he does keep this secret and help with keeping everything low.

"He's a doctor and a patient's medical status and condition is really confidential. It's not something that they just spill around. It is a rule for all of them. I'm pretty sure that won't allow him to walk around back home and just blab everything out. Hopefully."

"But what if he goes up to the Prince and his family and hint stuff to them. Or what if he bribes them or something like I don't know 'I know some important information about you Prince Calvin. It's about the future heir but if you wanna know more you have to give something in return' then they royal family would be like what's this fool on about then they give him money cause they're intrigued then-"

Tiffany covered my mouth with her hand and glared at me. "Stop rambling it's irritating. Plus, based on how he was like and how he acted and looked, it doesn't seem like he's the type of person to do such a thing. Let's just calm down and keep low like we've been doing." We settled down and just sat quietly when the we heard the other boys enter the house.

"Hey guys the best - wait what's with the mood?" Tim and Brandon walked in looking messy like kids. "We were finally able to find a werewolf doctor that was able to look at Gavin. He put the pieces together and figured out who this baby is. We're worried that he may spill some stuff and Gavin would be caught." Tiff explained to them. Tim and Brandon sat down at the table with us filling up the whole table.

"Doctor? Did he look off? I thought doctors don't usually just share information about their patients?" Geneva pointed at Timothy and looked at me showing me her point just got proved. "That is true but guys you do have to remember exactly who this baby is. It's the future heir of our whole race. This is really important. I'm not trying to take their side or say anything but if they do find out that we have a royal blood with us without informing the palace they can do something to us. It doesn't matter if Prince Calvin rejected you. Sometimes we forget just how important this baby is."

I groaned in defeat and leaned back my chair. "Oh god this is so frustrating. I just want to live peacefully away from them." Timothy and Brandon shared a glance with worried looks on their faces which the girls caught onto. "What's with the faces? Did something happen?" I looked at the them and I'm sure they have something to say.

"Well, Geneva your dad actually called us since he couldn't reach any of you. Your brother is finally going to be the alpha of the pack now that he found his mate. Apparently, she was the daughter of the leading warrior in one of the packs that visited. Since our families are quite important in the pack, we have to go to your brother's ceremony. We have to go back home."

**********

Did you enjoy that? I had to delete the chapter as I was notified about a major mistake that I made. Hope this is better so what do you think??

As the baby is almost due I was wondering what should the baby's name be?? So please comment some names or a name that you think would be good as I don't really know what to pick. Hope to see amazing baby BOY names.

HOPE YOU VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT!

~Strykly.