Chapter 7 (Book 2)

Click click click

Click click click

He wouldn't stop clicking that damn pen. I could tell he knew it bother me but he obviously didn't care to stop.

"So when did the voices begin to appear?"

I mentally rolled my eyes, "I told you already a few weeks before my mother passed away."

"And you killed her correct?" He asks writing in his notepad without looking at me. "Yeah, I did that"

"Why would you murder the woman who gave you life?"

"Cause she was a piece of shit for a mother"

"Tell me Mrs.Santana what brought you in here today?"

"I had an episode a few days ago, last Tuesday afternoon to be exact"

The voices wouldn't leave me alone. They always have something to say and I honestly can't take it anymore. I haven't left my bedroom in a few days. Haven't ate in a while either.

"Baby"

I shiver feeling my husband hand rub my shoulder. "Babe, you can't stay in here forever. What's wrong?"

"Don't answer him" Angus whispers.

I obey her silently sitting watching the wall.

"Rose misses you. You know since her siblings are away, she's lonely." He says kissing my cheek softly. I simply ignore him which angered him.

"Oh come on man! What the hell are you sulking for? Tell me, I'm your husband! At least look at me please" He begged. I looked at him without saying anything then focus back on the wall.

"Fine!" He got up and walked out. I hear him go into our youngest room. "Pack up your toys" I heard him tell her. "Why daddy?"

"We're going to our other house for awhile."

He walked in packing his suitcase. My eyes watched him pack up then focused on the empty vase on my dresser.

"Grab the vase"

"Grab it Jeta"

I stood up carefully and slowly, "You're just gonna leave?" I scoff. He looks at me shocked, "My daughter needs to be around a happy environment."

I slowly reach for the vase and his eye grew wide. "What are you doing, Jet?"

"You dont think I want to be happy?! Huh?! I tried to happy for way too long!" At this point I was walking towards him as he backed away from him with his hands up.

"Hit him over the head!"

"I tried for to damn long to be happy!" I threw the vase at his head.

"Good girl"

"Nice job"

Luckily he doges it. I look at my hands in disbelief that I tried to harm the man I claimed to love. Then I broke down.

I cried uncontrollably falling down to my knees. He held me as I cried. "I just want this to be over, Chato! I can't do this no more!"

"Want what to be over babe?" He says holding me tighter sniffling.

I took a deep breath then exhaling, "Everything."

"That's why I'm here. I want everything to be over, Dr. Tyler."

"Did the fact that your husband was going to take your daughter away trigger you?" He asks.

"Mhm"

"Why?"

I glare at him, "Wouldn't you be upset with someone trying to take your child away from you?"

He nods really slowly as he looks over my file. "Your file says you did some work with the Joker & Harley Quinn. Did they uh corrupt you in anyway?"

"No, Harley's my bestfriend."

He stood up and told me to follow him. I did and walked down a few halls into a padded room.

I chuckled, "So what? You're gonna put me in a straight jacket now." He chuckled along with me showing his straight pearly whites. His smile was cute to me.

"Exactly.... Yep"

In a few minutes I was strapped into a white straight jacket. "Have you been in one of these before Jeta?"

I nod as I sat on the warm white fuzzy carpet, "Once. When I had an episode back at Arkham." To be honest, I was completely comfortable in this jacket.

"Well, we just want to see how you do in here by yourself for a while"

"We? What are you talking about?" I ask lifting an eyebrow. He just smiles closing the door.

"They're coming for us Jeta. What are we gonna do?" Mary says. "We gotta make a run for it!"

"Mary's right, they are coming. Coming to kill us all!" Agnus said. Jeta's breathing got more intense as time went on.

"Pssssh"

"Jeta! Hey Jeta!"

"What Mary?" I ask with my eyes closed. "Open your eyes"

I open them to see two dark figures sitting right in front of me. The only color the figures had were blue dots for eyes. "So you guys transformed big deal."

"Aren't you happy to see us?" Agnus asks. "How can I be happy when you're always here?"

"Ooh feisty aren't we? I think that jacket's changing you"

I heard them giggle, and felt myself start to shiver intensely. I stood up carefully until my legs didn't wobble anymore. I slowly walk to the other end of the room then ran as fast as lighting into the padded wall where I was originally standing on the other side.

I kept running back and forth between the walls while screaming at the top of my lungs.

I've seen Dr. Tyler run in with guards. "Hold her down so I can give her medicine!"

The huge guards chase me around the room like it was a game of tag. Then I was trapped by both of them. "Touch me and you'll die!" I growl. One tried to grab me and I headbutt him, knocking me out while my head bled out.

My vision became blurry and I felt myself falling onto the floor. I saw a pair of shoes walking towards me, "You poor girl."

Then everything faded into darkness with the laughter of Mary and Agnus in the background.

***********

Excuse any mistakes. Did you enjoy this chapter? What do you think of Dr. Tyler so far?

Don't forget to vote and comment please❤