8

The witch smirk at Chato, "Brother, make them bow to me" Her "brother", Incubus popped up out of no where, Jets thought he looked like a bunch of wires put together, "Oh wow! We should run"

Everyone hid being something. "GQ, come in. We're in position" Rick said into his walkie talkie, then mumbled, "e gotta get him in that corner, that's where the bomb will be" Chato cleared his throat, "I'll do it! I'll get him there!"

"Are you loco?" Jeta glared, Chato shrugged, "I already lost one family. I ain't gonna lose one another" Rick shook his head, "Think this through"

Chato stood up, I got this. Let me show you what I really am" He ran over to the Incubus, blasting him with fire, "Over here!"

Jeta feared he would get hurt and tried to get up to help but Harley stopped her.

"Get him to the corner Diablo!"

Chato was fighting him with everything he had. It wasn't enough until he turned into fire. "Diablo, drive him into the corner!" Rick yelled

"Get him mate" Boomerang whispered. "Come on", "Yeah, do it!" The others yelled.

Once he was in the corner with the Incubus, getting strangled by him. Rick yelled again, "Diablo, get clear! Get out of there!", Chato turned to him, "Blow it!" Deadshot sadly looked at Rick, Blow it" Rick gulped and spoke into his walkie talkie, "Now GQ, now"

Jeta eyes almost popped out of her head, "NO! Rick what the hell?!"

"Everybody down!"

While everyone fell down, Jeta didn't. She turned into her fullest, most dangerous form, Black Shadow and ran towards Chato. She grabbed Chato out of his hold and kick Incubus down towards the bomb as it went off.

After what seemed like ten hours of sleeping, Chato woke up seeing his Deadshot and Rick looking down at him. "Hey ese, glad to see ya alive" Deadshot dais as he and Rick helped him up. "What happened?"

He turned to see Harley crying, holding Jeta and his heart broke.