9

"No, no, no, no!" Chato rushed over to her,  Harley snapping at him, "Don't get any closer you idiot! Why didn't you move from the bomb?!" She yelled tears running rapidly down her face as she push him away from her best friend

"No, no, no, no!" Chato rushed over to herHarley snapping at him, "Don't get any closer you idiot! Why didn't you move from the bomb?!" She yelled tears running rapidly down her face as she push him away from her best friend.

Chato hated himself for what he did, he didn't know what to say to Harley. "It's not his fault, doll face. She made the choice to do it." Deadshot said patting Chato on the back.

"Well, if he did move, she wouldn't have done it right?" Oh boy, if looks could kill.

"Enough! Of all who have faced me....you have earned mercy. For the last time, join me....or die" Enchantress spoke watching everyone.

Harley stood up, looking at Deadshot, "I'm not much of a joiner, but maybe we should" She shrugged making the hitman's eyes pop out, "Hey! She's trying to take over the world"

Harley scoffed, "So? What's the world ever done for us anyway? It hates us!" She walked up to the witch, coveung her eyes from her light.

"Hey lady? I lost my Puddin' and my best friend over there. But you can get em back, right?" Harley said with a tone of hope.

The witch smirk with delight, "I can, my dear. Anything you want"

"You promise?"