Chapter 6 (Book 2)

Its been 3 months since the death of Hex

Its been 3 months since the death of Hex. Jeta hasn't spoken to any of her friends except Harley, she forgave her because it really wasnt her fault for what happened.

"Jeta....Oh Jeta, can we come out to play with you?"

"We missed you Jet! Did you miss us?"

The voices were back and wouldn't stop. They made Jeta's head pound, "No, I didn't miss you!" She hiss rubbing her sore head sitting on the top of the stairway.

"Don't be rude Jetsy"

"She needs to be punished!"

Crack!

Jeta groaned felling her neck crack and chuckled, "That didn't hurt one bit, you assholes."

"Assholes?"

Just then the doorbell rang, she stood up slowly and went to the door. "Oh hey Harls." Harley smiled walking in, "What's up Jetsy? How are ya?"

"I'm ok"

"More like you're broken"

"Shut up." Jeta mumbled closing the door, Harley turned to her friend with  confused look, "You say something?" She shook my head and we went to the kitchen. Harley made herself from coffee while Jet sat at the table. "Did ya hear about Deadshot's ex wife?" She asks making Jet shake head, "What happened?"

"She's dead. Cops found her head that was chop off in an alley early last Saturday morning. Crazy cause I just seen her at J's club on Friday."

"Sad. Should've been taking care of her kid and maybe this wouldn't have happen. Speaking of the kid what's gonna happen to her?"

"Waller is letting Deadshot go so he can be with her."

"Cute story"

"Tell her it was you who murder her!"

"Yeah, tell her"

"Go on, go on!"

Yep, Jeta killed her. She was at the club too and had overheard the girl talking bad about her daughter. So, when the drunk mother went out to the nearest alley with some random guy, it made Jeta's blood boil. In her eyes that wasn't Deadshot's wife anymore, but was Jeta's mom. She knew what their daughter was feeling since she was her before.

The next thing Jeta knew she turned into a shadow, punched the man with her which knocked the wind out of him. Then strangled her friend's ex until she was dead.

Jeta felt her head pounding again as she gently rubbed it, "Well that's good." Harley took a sip of her coffee nodding, "Yeah, Commissioner Gordon is investigating the case. Pretty sure he told Batsy."

Jeta nodded again as Harley stared at her, "They think it was a metahuman that can manipulate darkness based on what they saw on the lamp post security tape."

"Uh oh she's on to us"

Her eyes wander to knife on the table.

"Do it Jeta, pick it up"

She felt her fingers getting closer to it.

"Grab it and jam it in the middle of her skull!"

Jeta held her hands in her lap as Harley raised an eyebrow, "Why did ya do Jet? Just why?"

Jeta shrugged, "I was bored." "Bored?" "Bored. I was just bored, having some fun."

Chato walked in shirtless with some sweats, "Hey babe, hi Harley." The girls waved and Harley lean towards Jeta when he went looking for something in the fridge. "Does he know?" She whispers.

Jeta shook her head sadly. She doesn't want to know what he do if he had ever found out. Probably divorce her and take the kids away.

"What y'all talking about?" Chato grinned wrapping an arm around his wife. "Just about Floyd's ex. Sad right?" Harley pouted while giggling a bit. He nods as he took a sip of his glass of orange juice, "I'm going to visit him in a bit. Heard Waller let him go."

"Yeah she did. Can we come with ya?" Jeta mentally growled at Harley wishing she would just shut up.

"Ugh, I'm tired of her damn yapping"

"Me too, put us out of our misery Jet baby!"

"Yeah, end her already!"

"Sure y'all could come." Chato replied. Once again she rubbed her forehead, "Head hurts babe?" Chato saw her face crunching up. "Need anything?"

"No thanks, I just need a nap papí." She have his lips a peck and got up out of her seat.

"Aw, well what about seeing Floyd?" Harley pouted making Jeta roll her eyes as she left the kitchen, "Just go without me Harls."

Jeta went into her bedroom and fell straight head first into her pillow sighing. She couldn't believe what she did that night.

"Cheer up, Jet. You know you enjoyed it."

"Yeah, you felt that rush excitement and joy when your hands were wrap around her tiny neck."

"Leave me alone, Agnes and Mary please." Jeta pleaded with tears forming in her eyes. Agnes and Mary were the voices in her head names q, they've been around it seems like forever to Jeta.

"If we left you alone we'd be very bored."

"Yeah and who else would we pick on?"

"I don't know nor do I care. Just go away!" Mary and Agnes just laughed, by this time the frustrated tears were flowing down her cheeks. "I've never asked to be like this, why can't it end?" She thought closing her eyes.