13

Wow! Over 600 reads & over 40 votes, glad you guys like it so much😌❤ Keep reading cause there's soooo much more on the way😜 & I know its too late to say this, hut happy Thanksgiving😂
__________________

"Great, just met not even 10 minutes ago and I'm already hated", I shook my head ignoring their stares, until a cute kinda squeaky voice spoke, "You're pretty, more than my mommy" I looked at Bella and smiled

I could tell she took more after her mother. She smiled back at me, holding her pink teddy bear as Julien didn't pay me any attention.

"How did you guys end up here?" Chato asked, "That lady Waller found us at an orphanage. One day, the lady in charge caught us using our power. I guess she called her or they knew each other" Julien said.

A guard open the cell door and speaking of the devil. She walked in pointed at Chato and I. "Let's go now, Flag's waiting"

"Wait!" Bella stood up, "Can we go too?" Waller and Chato said no as she pouted. Soon Waller gave in allowing the kids to come. I left Chato to help them pack and went to the courtyard.

"Hey look who it is, Lil' Miss Jet" Deadshot chuckled, wrapping his arm around me. I waved to the gang, Croc patted my head and Bommerang pinched my cheeks.

"Why harass me so much?" I chuckled, "Oh hush, you're like a baby sister to us, mate" Boomerang said before drinking his beer. Flag came around and looked at the group, "Where's Diablo?"

I pointed behind him, he turn seeing Chato coming holding Belle and Julian by his side. "What the hell? Diablo who are they?"

"Hey mate, they kinda look like ya. Ha! What, they your kid or something?" Boomerang laughed before taking another sip of beer. Chato smirked, "Yeah they're mine"

Boomerang choked on his beer. "I thought they...you know" Croc said, making me giggle a bit, "We thought so too. Guess we were wrong huh?"

Flag sighed, not really wanting to watch over kids but didn't say anything. After the rest of us got our weapons we got on the chopper. Of course, Katana was late just like last time. It honestly felt weird without hearing Harley's jokes and giggles. I hope this mission doesn't involve her in anyway.

After about an hour of flying, it was dark out and we landed on a road. "Finally a smooth landing" I joked as Chato helped me off the chopper. I heard a few other giggles from some of Rick's men. We started walking behind Rick like last time.

This place look so familiar to me, I don't know where we are but it looks .....comforting to me.

"Yo, Flag!" I yelled making him look back at me then kept walking. "Where are we?" I ask walking next to him. He didn't look at me, "You'll find out soon" I stop in my tracks watching everyone go by me.

 He didn't look at me, "You'll find out soon" I stop in my tracks watching everyone go by me

"What's wrong, baby?" I felt Chato hold my hand. I shook my head, "Nothing, papí" We all were following Flag. The place was like Gotham, but more run down, like a Gotham hood you could say. The place was quiet....too quiet. It was dark too, like really dark. We all had flashlights to see.

I saw something dark flash by from the corner of my eye. A cat shadow, but no actual cat in sight.

"Look out!"

I fell to the ground, feeling something on me.

"Hello again Jeta, welcome home"

Oh shit