11

Jeta walked into Waller's office, the woman at her desk with a file of papers watching Jeta sit in front of her. "What's up, Waller?"

Waller smirk, handing her a picture, "Do you know this man?"

She gulp as she answers, "The man whose pull out game is weak". Waller surprisingly chuckled, "Yeah. Your father, right? The Shade. Well, I know where he is"

Jeta folded her arms as she stared at the photo, still listening to Waller. "He was seen and captured last night, after trying to rob a bank. He's here now at Belle Reve"

"Would you like to see him?"

Of course I do, Jeta thought. "I'll think about it, is that all?"

"No" Waller replied picking her walkie talkie up, "Bring him in"

Jeta eyes widen hoping it wasn't her father, she turned around and saw Chato which made her smile. "He's free to go now". Jeta jump into his arms, making him smile as he caught her.

"Let's go home, bonita" He whisper in her ear before kissing it. He starts to walk away, still holding Jeta until Waller interrupted. "Don't forget you're both still on my watch. Don't do anything dumb because this time your sentence will go as order"

In all honesty, Jeta wasn't even paying attention to her warning. She was just happy to be with Chato.

An hour later, Jeta was cooking Mac and cheese, and tacos for Chato. While she cooking, she was dancing and singing loudly.

"Do you remember the time, when we fell in love? Do you remember the time, when we first met? Do you remember the time, when we fell in love? Do you remember the time?"

She was dancing like they did in the video mastering it perfectly. Chato stood in the doorway watching trying not to laugh. For a good two minutes Jeta didn't notice him until she turn around.

"How much did you see?" She giggled, Chato messed her hair up, "All of it. You even got the moves like in the music video down"

Jeta glared at him, "It's a short film!"

Sorry its short.
How do you think Jeta feels about her dad?
Vote & comment💕