Chapter 3 (Book 2)

The girls have finally reached their destination, Metropolis

The girls have finally reached their destination, Metropolis. They checked into a hotel, the suite was big enough for the four of them. Each of them had their own room & bathroom.

Jet was sitting on the couch watching the news. Superman saves a family of 7 from burning house. Jeta shook her head, Good god they're everywhere, She thought.
"Jetsy! Look at this!" Harley jump into the seat next to Jeta, holding her laptop. "I found her! I found my mom!"

Jeta took the laptop and saw Harley typed in Eva Quinzel, using Google. There's a bunch of images of the woman who looks so much like the girl sitting beside her. "Alright" Jeta glanced at her. "Now what do we do?"

Harley smiled, "It says she works at the local hospital and its three blocks away! Come on let's go!" She grabbed Jeta's hand as she got up as fast as the Flash. "Relax girl!" Jeta pulled her arm back, we'll go in the morning, I'm tired"

MEANWHILE

"Where is she?"

"I....I dont know sir"

"Where is she?!" The man yelled smashing his fist against the wall. "You lied to me Richard" He smirked. Poor little Richard.

The older man grabbed the young man's head with both of his pale hands. He caressed his cheeks. "You're such a handsome young one"

Crack!

The young male fell out of the older one's warm hands like a broken clip on skeleton in science class for little children.

It was the next morning in Metropolis. The four girls were awake eating Eggos. Jeta kept getting this strange feeling, that this whole thing wasn't a good idea.

"What's wrong Jeta?" Anabelle asked her as she stuffed an Eggo in her mouth. Jeta shook her head, "Nothing Ana"

"You've been acting weird since we got here" Hex said while staring at her plate. Jeta chuckled, "And you haven't?"

Hex rolled her eyes. "Can we go now? I wanna see my parents so bad" Harley spoke up, getting up. Everyone besides Hex got up along with her, "I'll stay here. I don't feel good"

The three girls left the room and got in the car. Anabelle sat in the front with Jeta, since Jeta didnt want a fight to break out between her and Harley like last time. Of course once Anabelle was in her seat, she lit up a cigarette.

"I can't believe you're addicted to that shit" Harley mumbled making Ana smirk, "Shit, we're all addicted to something that takes the pain away. Like how your addiction is the Joker"

"He doesnt bring me pain!"

"But he takes the pain that your family, mostly your father gave you away....Am I right?" Anabelle smirked again, blowing smoke in Harley's face.

Just a quick update since I haven't done one in forever