3

The Next Day

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Next Day

Harley and Jeta was being walked to the cafeteria, once they got there their cuffs were gone and they were free to do whatever.

They got on the lunch line, noticing the inch lady was the same one at Arkham. "Hiya, Rachel!" They both said, as Rachel smiled at them nodding. They knew she couldn't talk, since her tongue was cut off by someone at Arkham.

They were served chilli with some water to drink  and a small piece of bread. That found an empty table and sat down sitting in front of each other.

"So, you still haven't told me how your visit went?" Harley said after drinking some water.

"Let's just say it wasn't so fun, Harley" As she ate her chilli, she noticed a man with body full of tattoos sitting alone eating his lunch. He looked like mystery and she just had to uncover it.

"I'll be back babes" Jeta said to Harley as she walked slowly up to his table. "Hi, I'm Black Shadow" She fake smiled holding out her hand. The man looked at her with a mix of confusion and a "Get the hell out of my face" look but he nodded at her in response then shook her hand quickly.

Light To My Darkness (El Diablo Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें