Chapter 29

Bryanna POV

We just left the hospital and now we're on our way to the airport.

When we got to the airport, our jet was already here waiting on us. We all grabbed our bags and boarded the plane.
____________________________________

We home now and it's like 8 or 9 in the morning. I was bout to go upstairs to my room and to to bed when my dad pulled me to the side.

Dad-Go upstairs and wait in my room.

Me-Yes sir.

I went upstairs to his room and a few minutes later he walked in.

Dad-Bryanna what u did was not only reckless and irresponsible, but dangerous too. And after I'm done with u, u won't ever touch another bottle of alcohol, a blunt, not even a pain pill when u got a damn headache.

He made me stand in one place in his room and he just started whooping me. I tried to run but he caught me and kept hitting me with his belt. It lasted a long time. I'm not even sure how long it actually was. I just know that I won't be drinking ever again. I'm done with popping pills and shit like that too. I will never do it again.

Dad-You grounded. Now go to your room.

Me-Yes sir.

I went to my room which was like two doors down and laid on my bed. I was still crying and I eventually cried myself to sleep.
____________________________________
I know it's short I just wanted to give yall something. The next chapter will definitely be longer.

Chapter 30 coming soon