Chapter 17

Bryanna POV

Our first week back to school went good. Its now Monday again and me and twin are up getting ready for school. We can finally sit down comfortable as of yesterday. Today we decided to match again, which is really nothing new since we basically match everyday anyways.

 Today we decided to match again, which is really nothing new since we basically match everyday anyways

Once we went dowmstairs , we ate breakfast and left on our way to go to school. Dad's letting us ride to school with our brothers now. Last week when he was driving us, he would hit every bump he could making us hit our butts. That shit hurt too.
____________________________________
At school

Me and Mesha walked in with our brothers as usual, only today we hopped on their backs cuz we ain't feel like walking. We was just laughing and joking around with each other when this hoe and her best friend walked up to us.

Tanaya-I thought I told y'all bitches to stay tf away from my nigga.

Mesha-And I thought we told u that they our brothers.

Tyshauna-Bitch who tf u think u talking to like that?

Me-Hoe she was talking to that bitch and u not bout to disrespect my mf sister.

Tanaya-Fight me then bitch.

Me-Aint nobody got time for y'all so bye bitches

Then Tanaya punched me and her lil bitch punched my sister. Now we gotta beat they ass. I jumped on Tanaya and started beating her ass. I was punching her and slamming her head into the ground. My twin was doing the same thing to her lil following bitch. Then we started kicking them in they face till we was pulled off of them by our.....uncles. Uncle Aug and Uncle Chris pulled us off of them.

We was expecting them to be pissed off but they wasn't. They looked a lil proud of us for finally beating they ass, but we already know our daddy ain't. I'm guessing they seen the whole fight.

Now we in the principals office waiting on our daddy. Let's just pray our uncles told our dad what really happened. Thankfully we didn't get suspended and our daddy wasn't mad at us. He said that this was the only time he would let us get away with fighting.

Our uncles had a show here at our school but its going to be postponed till tomorrow. At least we ain't get suspended. Thank Jesus.
____________________________________
Tanaya and that other hoe Tyshauna got they ass beat by the twins.

Twins didn't get in trouble this time.

Chapter 18 coming soon