Chapter 1

Bryanna Maryae Lynnae Cole

So my mom passed away 2 days ago and today I'm leaving Chicago to go to live with my dad in Atlanta. Not to sound harsh or anything but I'm kinda happy that she died. She was never a good mother. She never treated me like I was her daughter. And if she didn't doe, I would probably never have the chance to meet my father and brothers. She told me that my father walked out of my life but that's not the truth at all. My Dad told me everything that happened between them over the phone a little while ago.
*Flashback*
I'm just sitting here thinking about how my life is about to change. My mom just died and now my dad suddenly wants to be a part of my life. I went from having only my mom to having a dad and 12 brothers. Speaking of him he's calling me now.
Me- Hello
Dad-Hey baby girl I just wanted to let you know that I'll be there to get you in about an hour.
He sounds so excited but why when he never even wanted me in the first place.
Me-Why do you want to be a part of my life now when u walked out on me and my mom 12 years ago?
Him-Is that what your mother told you?
Me-Yeah
Dad-Ok well your mom didn't tell u the truth. She walked out on me and your brothers a few months before u were born and she never told me about you. I just found out I had a daughter a few days ago when they called and told me that I now had complete custody since your mother died.
Me-So she lied to me my whole life. I said while crying my eyes out over the phone.
Dad-Baby girl are u crying.
Me-N-no I'm fine
Dad-No you're not I'm pulling up outside now so can u come open the door for me please?
Me-Okay I'm coming.
*End of Flashback*
So now I'm on the plane well private jet with my dad. He's rich. Very rich. I've never flew before so this is a good experience. Everything on the jet was silent until my dad decided to start up a conversation 28th me.
Him-So baby girl, how are you feeling after everything I told you earlier?
Me-Well I'm Ok I guess but I don't see why she just didn't give me to you when I was first born. She never like me and always treated me like shit. Like I was nothing. She told me that I never wanted me and that's why u left us. And that she never wanted me either but she just couldn't find it in her heart to give me up. I said sobbing at the end.
Dad-It's ok baby girl u have me and your brothers now and we love u with all out heart. The boys are so excited to meet I they always wanted a little sister. But let me just warm u now they all overprotective just like me so um it ain't gone be no lil boys. I can't have no boyfriend till u dead.
Me-Really dad. I said while laughing cuz he said i can't yall to no boys or date till I'm dead.
Him-Yes really they gon tell u the same thing but they honestly worse then me we was talking bout it and I said 45 but they said not till u dead so that's what we all went with.
Me-So fine no boys but what about girls.
Dad-U like girls too? He asked shocked
Me-Yeah
Dad-Well in that case no boys or girls allowed till u dead.
I just laughed and playfully rolled my eyes at him. We just laughed and joked around until the plane landed. Once he for my sthdmff and out it in the car, we drive off towards my new home. The car ride was silent until I decided to ask him a few questions.

Me-So um dad...
Dad-Yes Bry?
Me-What happens when I get in trouble like at school or if u get into fights?
Dad-Well imma whoop yo ass and that's for if u get into any kinda trouble. I was gone wait to go over the rules for u but I might as well do it now.
Me-Ok Daddy so what are the rules?
Dad-So u gotta keep your grades up, no fighting, cussing, being disrespectful or anything like that. Stay away from alcohol and drugs any thing like that. Don't be rude. And keep yo attitude in check. I got a letter from your mom a few days before she passed and she told me bout how u be getting into a lot of fights and being disrespectful and shit but that ain't gon happen here. If it do imma beat yo ass. Understand?
Me-Yeah, I said rolling my eyes because of some of the rules.
Dad-Excuse me?
Me-Yes sir, I said rolling my eyes once again.
Dad-Roll 'em again and see what happen.

Me being the smartass that I am I rolled em again when he turned back around and started mumbling shit under my breath thinking that he can't hear me. But he could and he smacked me in the mouth. I started crying after that and I was crying for like 10 minutes before he said "Shut the hell up and wipe yo fuckin face before I really give yo ass sum to cry about" I knew what he meant by that and I chose to not get my ass beat today. So I just closed my mouth and wiped my face. Glad I ain't wear no makeup today.

We soon pulled up to this big ass mansion and he said that it was time for me to see my new home and meet my brothers. I know I'm bout to get lost up in this house cuz I lived in a small apartment in Chicago. We walked up to the door and he opened it. Well here goes nothing.
____________________________________

Chapter 2 will be up soon