Meet the Characters

Marquis(dad)^^

Bryanna Maryae Lynnae Cole

My name is Bryanna Cole and I've lived with my mother my whole life. I'm 12 years old and my mom just died. Now I have to go live with my dad and my 12 brothers. We all have the same mom but she left them before she found out that she was pregnant with me. She always said that she just didn't want to be a mother anymore, but she just didn't have it in her heart to give me up. I am dark skinned with black hair and brown eyes. I'm about 5'0, yeah I'm a shortie. But I am a fighter. If you got a problem with me I can most definitely help u solve them. I have a bad attitude too. My mama always said that my daddy would never put up with an attitude like mine. She told me before she died that when she went I would have to go live with my dad. She also said that I better fix my attitude and learn to keep my mouth closed cause he would beat my ass if i was disrespectful or anything like that. So I'm a lil scared to go with my dad but at the same time i ain't. Like my attitude ain't going no where but that's enough about me.

Marquis Cole

I'm Marquis Cole, I'm 48 years old, and I just found out that I have a 12 year old daughter that I never knew about. Her mother, Mariah, was my first love but one day she left me and our 12 sons and I'm guessing that once she left she found out that she was pregnant. She also wrote me a letter before she died and she told me some things about my daughter. She told me her name, birthday, and also a few things like how my daughter has a bad attitude, fights a lot, and is disrespectful. Well, all that behavior type shit bout to change cuz i ain't about to raise no disrespectful kids. That's all for me right now.

Xavier Cole

My name is Xavier Cole, I'm 27 years old, and I just found out that I have a little sister. I can't wait to meet her. She 12 and she better not have no damn boyfriend. I'm out.

Malik Cole

My name is Malik Cole, I'm 25 years old and we just found out that we have a little sister. Our mom left us when I was only 13 but anyway back to our little sister. In the letter dad got, it basically said that she a bad ass kid but, she can't be that bad. 

Monte Cole

My name is Monte Cole I'm 24, and I just found out we have a little sister.

Mario Cole

My name is Mario Cole, I'm 20, and I just found out that I got a lil sister. 

Ace Cole

My name is Ace and I'm 19.

Cameron Cole

My name is Cameron and I'm 18.

Treyvon Cole

My name is Treyvon and I am 17.

Tyson Cole

My name is Tyson and I am 16

Jordan Cole

My name is Jordan and I am 15

Jaylen Cole

My name is Jaylen and I am 15

Jeremiah Cole

My name is Jeremiah and I am 15

Brandon Cole

My name is Brandon and I am 14

Braylon Cole

My name is Braylon and I am 13

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got kinda lazy during introductions but first chapter coming soon.