Chapter 12

Tamesha POV

I truly am sorry for what I did to Bry and I really hope that we can build a relationship. We're sharing a room these two weeks and Bry just woke up.

Me-Morning Bry

Her-Good morning Mesha. Who all up.

Me-I don't know I just woke up too.

Her-U wanna match today?

Me-Yea but u wanna mess wit everybody downstairs?

Her-How? *she had this evil smirk on her face*

Me-Lets dress in something that'll make them all go into overprotective mode.

Her-Hell yeah. And I got the perfect outfit too

Me-What is it?

Her-This

I smiled

I smiled.

Me-Perfect let's just hope our dads don't kill us.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention. Trav went and got custody over me and Jonathan so we're his responsibility now. And to tell u be don't play, he don't. I almost got a whooping last night.

Well anyway we took our showers and got dressed. Then we prepared ourselves for the reaction they were all going to have.

Her-U ready?

Me-Yup u?

Her-Yup.

So we went out the room and walked downstairs. Everyone was in the kitchen and as soon as we walked in all eyes were on us. When they sat what we had on we got a chorus of no's, hell no's, and fuck no's.

Dad-Where the hell y'all think y'all going dressed like that?

Bry-We don't know where was we supposed to be going today?

Uncle Marquis-The mall, but y'all gotta change first.

Me&Bry-But we like this outfit.

Uncle Aug-And we don't so go change y'all damm clothes.

Me&Bry-Fine*we both rolled our eyes*

That earned us both a slap to the back of the head by our grandma. I like low key think me and Bry are twins. We act just alike. We have a lot of similar traits. We're both allergic to seafood. And our birthdays are the same. I'm bout to ask her now.

Me-Um Bry?

Her-Yea?

Me-Do u think we could be twins?

Her-I swear I was thinking the same thing. We should go ask my dad cuz if we're twins then that's your dad too.

Me- I know let's change then ask them what they think

Her-Ok

We both changed into this outfit and went back downstairs

Everyone-Much better.

We just playfully rolled our eyes.

Bry-Um daddy, Uncle Trav, we need to talk to u.

So they pulled us into the kitchen and then we started to talk.

Me-We think that we may be twins.

Bry-Yea and we wanted to get a DNA test done.

Uncle Trav-Yall do look alike and y'all both allergic to sea food, and y'all both talk too much, and y'all birthdays on the same day. I think y'all might be twins too.

Bry Dad-Yall might actually be twins. Let's go to the hospital and get the test done right now.

Me&Bry-ok let's go.

We told everybody our theory and everyone actually thought the same thing that we did. Now we were off to the hospital. We went to the clinic and told them that we wanted a test done. They did the test and the results came back in about 30 minutes.

Doctor-Yall two are twin sisters.

We just cried and hugged each other. After everything we put each other through and now I find out that she's my twin.

Me-Im so sorry twin. I'm sorry for everything. I love u.

Bry-Im sorry for everything too. I always wanted to have a twin and I got one. I love u too.

Our dad came over and hugged me and told me that he loved me and that he's sorry he wasn't there from the beginning. I told him that it wasn't his fault. It was our bitch ass mommas fault. He popped me in the mouth. Now I'm not crying happy tears no more. I'm crying cuz his damn hand hurt.

Uncle Trav went and we got everything signed over to my dad and now he has full custody of me. Now I have 12 older brothers. And my twin. I'm so happy.
____________________________________
PLOT TWIST!!

Chapter 13 coming soon