Chapter 11

Bryanna Maryae Lynnae Cole

When I saw Tamesha and Jonothan I was shocked. Then I was like what are they doing here.

Prince-Hey baby cuz.
Me-Hey Prince. Um what are they doing here?
Prince-They're here with their dad.
Me-T-t-their d-dad is h-here?
Prince-Yea what's wrong?
Me-Where's my dad? Or Uncle Mink? I can't be here right now.
____________________________________
Prince

When I said they dad was here, Bry looked scared. U could see the fear in her eyes. So I knew I had to get my dad and all our uncles.

Me-Ok so Uncle Aug, Uncle Trav, Uncle Smoke, Uncle Trey, Uncle Ty, and Uncle Chris y'all ain't met Bry yet but um do y'all know what happened when she was ten?
Uncle Aug-Yea and I wanna kill that nigga.
Me-Well I think he here.
Uncle Marquis-Why u think that?
Me-Cuz when Bry saw Tamesha and Jonothan, she asked what they was doing here and I told her that they was here with their dad. Y'all shoulda seen the look in her eyes. All u could see was fear. She looked so scared and I think that that's what the whole thing with Jonothan and Tamesha really was about.
Uncle Trey-Where the bitch nigga at?

Uncle Marquis- Y'all should come meet Bry and then let's talk to her about it.
Everybody-Aight
____________________________________
Bryanna POV

I'm like really scares right now. I think Prince noticed how I tensed up when he said their dad was here. And how I asked for my dad and uncle. I looked up and saw Prince, my dad, Uncle Mink, and some more guys behind them. When I saw who it was I almost passed out. August Alsina, Tyga, Trey Songz, and Chris Brown. Wow. My dad walked up to me and introduced everyone. They're all my uncles and my DA is August Alsina's brother. And then I have my uncle Trav and uncle Smoke.

They pulled me to the side and my dad asked me the question I was dreading. "Is their dad the one who raped u?" I just broke down crying and nodded my head yes. They were pisses. All of them. I'm guessing my dad had filled everyone else in on what had happened.

Next thing I know, I see Rod, Tamesha and Jonothans dad. The man who raped me. My dad came up to him and started punching his ass. Then all the rest of my uncles, and cuzzins and brothers started hitting and kicking him. Then jonothan tried to jump in and help his dad, but Brandon and Braylon wasn't letting that happen.

This fight lasted about ten minutes before my grandma finally came out and realized what was going on. When she yelled at everyone to stop, they did. Granny don't play. She got everybody on lock. What she says goes.

Grandma-What the hell is going on in here?

Tamesha-They just jumped my dad for no reason.

I'm sick of this bitch.

Me-You know the exact reason why they did. Your dad raped me when I was ten and he's been doing the same thing to u and your brother. Y are y'all still protecting him? Jonothan, the reason u and your friends jumped me, cuz he told u to cuz I had told my mom about him raping me. Y'all was supposed to kill me and y'all almost did. And Tamesha u used to be my friend until that day. Then u started to hate me. He's brainwashed y'all into thinking that what he's been doing is ok and it's not.

Jonothan-Bry I'm so sorry for everything I put u through. I know that it was so wrong but if I didn't do it he was going to kill my baby sister and make me watch. I just couldn't let that happen. And u right about everything. He have been raping my lil sister and when I try to protect her he beats me.

Tamesha-Bry I'm sorry too. I was wrong for everything that I would do to u.

Me-Im sorry for beating u up the last time too.

Tamesha-Its ok I deserved it.

Their Dad-Yall bitch ass kids gon die.

My Uncle Aug called up somebody he knew and they came and got him. Let's just say that he died today.

Uncle Trav-Do y'all want to come and live with me? He said, pointing at Tamesha and Jonothan.

They both said yeah and let's just say I got 2 new cousins today. And I think that I can actually trust them now.
____________________________________
Y'all didn't see that ending coming huh?

Chapter 12 coming soon