Chapter 23

Bryanna POV

When I walked in all eyes were on my. Then my dad got up from where he was sitting and walked over to me.

Dad-Go to yo room.

I just stood there looking at him.

Dad-NOW!

I ran up them stairs so quick u woulda thought I ran track. I bumped into my twin and hugged her and told her I was sorry for worrying her like I did. She said it was ok then I ran to my room before my dad came upstairs.
____________________________________
Marquis POV

This girl bout to get the ass whooping of a lifetime. I went in my room and grabbed a hanger and a belt then made my way to her room.

When I walked in she was sitting on her bed. She looked up at me and when she saw what I had in my hands she started to cry.

Bry-I'm so sorry daddy. Please don't whoop me. I promise I won't ever do it again.

I just shook my head.

Me-Bry stand up and take off yo pants and underwear.

She did what I said. I started beating her ass with the hanger first. She was crying and screaming. I didn't stop. After this she won't ever want to leave this damn house again. I kept hitting her with the hanger for a while. Then I stopped.

Me-Go get in the shower.

She did and came out after five minutes and I started beating her ass with the belt. She was crying even harder. I just kept hitting her harder and harder each time. Then I stopped. She think its over but it's not. Everybody then said they was gon beat her ass. Especially Malik. He is completely pissed. She probably won't be able to move by the time he done with her ass. But she deserve it. She disappeared for two fucking days. Had the police looking for her. And everything. Then she all of a sudden pop back up. She was at some nigga house. We gon have to find out what happened while she was there too. Damn man. I'm just glad ain't nothing bad happen to my baby girl.
____________________________________
Everybody want to beat Bry as.

She got beat with the hanger and the belt.

Chapter 24 coming soon