Chapter 10

Marquis(Dad)

Ion know why the hell they would try to lie about it. I know they couldn't have thought they was gon get away with it. That's why Bry and Braylon got they ass beat first. Cuz they thought they could lie about the shit and get away with it. At least Jay and Miah just told the truth.

Now y'all probably wondering how I knew all this shit. I got hidden cameras all over this damn house and the outside too. I see everything that these lil mfs be doing. All they behinds got grounded for the next month and since Bry was already in trouble, she got a month and a half.

Anyway, its this big family reunion coming up soon in New Orleans. It'll be everybody's first time ever meeting Bry and its something else y'all didn't know about me. I'm August Alsina's older brother. We just have different last names. He been waiting to finally meet Bryanna. And she been listening to all his music. She swear she in love with him. Its taking everything in me not to tell her that he her uncle. She gon pass out when she meet him tomorrow.

Me-EVERYBODY COME IN HERE IN MY ROOM!

About five minutes later, everybody came in my room.

Me-Aight everybody gotta pack cause we leaving tomorrow morning.
Bry-Where we going?
Me-To New Orleans for the family reunion.
Bry-Ohh ok.
Me-Aight everybody get out and go pack. We gone be gone for two weeks.

I started to pack up all my stuff cuz we gon be gon for 2 weeks. This the perfect time cuz school just got out.
____________________________________
Bryanna Maryae Lynnae Cole

I'm excited that I get to meet the rest of my family tomorrow. Its gon be fun. But anyways I started to pick out all the outfits and shit that I was taking with me. I packed a lot of shit. But u can never have too many clothes.

After I finished packing everything, I had one big suitcase, a PINK carry on bag, and my purse. I took a shower and went to bed.
____________________________________
Next Morning

I got up and did my hygiene and then I got dressed.

Then I grabbed my suitcase and tried to take it downstairs

Then I grabbed my suitcase and tried to take it downstairs. Key word: tried. I didn't make it down the hallway before Ace came out and grabbed it for me.

Me-Thanks big brother.

Him-U welcome lil sis. U ready to meet the family today?

Me-Yea but I'm kinda nervous tho.

Him-What u nervous about?

Me-What if they don't like me or sum?

Him-They gon love u Bry.

Me-Ok well when is we leaving.

Him-Ummm... Actually right now.

We ran downstairs. I had my purse and carry on bag and Ace had my suitcase. He handed my suitcase to Xavier to put in the car with the rest of the suitcases.

Xa-Damn lil sis what u got in this damn thing?

Me-Clothes and shoes.

They just shook they heads at me. I gotta be prepared hell. U never know what could happen. I could get invited to a party or we could be going out to a fancy restaurant or sum. Gotta have enough clothes and shoes for every occasion.

We finally make it to the airport and get on the private jet. As soon as the plane took off, I fell asleep.
____________________________________
4 Hours Later

I woke up to my brother Cam picking me up. They had been trying to wake me up for the last 15 minutes since we landed but I wouldn't budge. Tbh I was woke, I just wanted to be carried.

When they put me in the car I opened my eyes and got on my phone.

Cam-U was already woke wasn't u?
Me-Yup
Him-So I just carried u for nothing?
Me-Yup love u
Him-*playfully glaring at me*

Everybody was laughing at us and I didn't even notice that we were pulling up to this big ass mansion. I guess this I'd where my grandma lives.

Everyone got out of the car and my dad, Xa, Malik, Monte, and Mario got all our bags.

We went up to the door and I hid behind Ace cuz this nigga tall asf. He like 6'5 and I'm 5'0. They knocked on the door and a lady who looked about 70 maybe opened up the door. Everyone greeted her with a "hey granny". Except for me I was just standing there looking lost until she came up to me.

Grandma-This my granddaughter? U are so big. Come here and give your granny a hug. So I went up to her and hugged her and then we all went into the house.

That's when I saw two people I did not want to see. Tamesha and Jonothan. I already know this bout to be messy.
____________________________________
Oh shit. Tamesha and Jonothan both there.

Shits bout to go down!

Chapter 11 coming soon.